Cut 
Trumaine Johnson
Brian Winters 
Daryl Roberts 
Josh Bellamy 
Avery Williamson 

Resign 
Brian Poole- had a fantastic year and will hold down the slot corner for years 

Jordan Jenkins- continues to improve just need a more impactful rusher opposite him 

Robby Anderson- Would really hate to see Robby leave. When we fix the O-line Robby will be able to expose defenses even more down the field.

Terrel Bashem- Solid backup 

Neville Hewitt- Great special teamer who showed he can play on defense this year 

Trade 
Leveon Bell to Kansas City for 2nd round pick. 
I think this just makes sense. Get rid of the contract and with an improved O line our run game will thrive even with a possibly lesser talented back.

Free agency 
Matt Breida- change of pace back to go with whoever we draft to be our bell cow 

Anthony Costanzo -The franchise LT we haven’t had since Brick retired. If he hits the open market this becomes a no brainer.

Halpoulivaati Vaitai- The JD connection is there and let’s not underestimate the player this kid is 

Austin Blythe- Guard with starting experience that at the very least provides great depth.

Matthew Judon- A force on the edge that when teamed with Jenkins gives us some juice at pass rusher 

Logan Ryan- He comes Home and finishes his career in Green. Not the athlete he once was but his awareness still make him a playmaker.

Anthony Brown- Depth corner who has experience outside and in. 

Draft 
1st round 
Jedrick Wills- Love the pick here and with us getting our LT in free agency he can stay on the right side like he did in college.

2nd 
Jk Dobbins- Bell Cow back who will thrive behind this impressive O line we suddenly have 

Michael Pittman- This kid brings the size dimension at WR our offense lacks. NFL bloodlines and having chemistry with Darnold already makes me like this pick even more. Would be a day 1 pick if he had more consistent QB play over the last two years.

3rd
KJ Hill- Our new Jerricho Cotchery. Not the most athletically gifted WR but he always seems to get open, is tough as nails, and doesn’t put the ball on the ground. Him and Pittman solidify our WR core for years to come 

Alton Robinson- Developmental pass rusher who won’t have to play right away but I can see him pushing for situational snaps. A lot of length and other physical tools with enough production to get you excited. 

Darnold 
Dobbins Breida 
Anderson Pittman Crowder Hill Enunwa
Herndon Griffin 
Constanzo 
Vaitai 
Harrison 
Blythe 
Wills

Q Williams Phillips 
Fatukasi Mclendon 
Anderson Sheppard 
Jenkins Bashem 
Mosley Hewitt
 Burgess Cashman 
Judon Robinson 
Ryan Hairston 
Adams Milez
Maye Farley 
Poole Brown 
Austin Maulet

Appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks guys 

Edited by Cory Longville

There's no way we get a 2nd rounder for Bell. I think we dont trade him at all. The FA RB class is pretty good. So a team like KC will be perfectly happy paying a younger guy like Gordon than trade assets to us for Bell. Theres countless other good RBs that will hit FA as well if they dont want to spend big. We will more than likely still have Bell at RB next season. Drafting a replacement for him would be smart though in the mid rounds.

I just don't really view this as super realistic.  We just aren't getting a 2nd rounder for a guy that just averaged 3.2 ypc and carries a big cap number, I was even skeptical of my own mock when i had us trading him for a 4th. 

Castonzo has basically already said that he is either retiring or staying with the colts.  

The Ravens are already signaling that they are going to either tag Judon and sign him or tag Judon and trade him.

I'd be shocked if Wills was still there are 11... though i guess there is an outside chance.  I'd be ecstatic if he was.

I'm fine with Dobbins there.  

Not a huge fan of Michael Pittman.  There are other guys in the 2nd round who I'd prefer at WR.  

I’m not too concerned on the projections for FA and the draft in terms of players as it’s easy to say “this guy won’t hit FA” or “there’s no way this guy will fall this far in the draft”.
Yet year in year out we see top guys hit FA, surprise offseason cuts and players free fall in the draft compared to their respective “rankings” from the media. 

All in all I’m looking at the offensive line and pass rush as the two biggest areas for major upgrade. You’ve certainly hit those areas so I’m cool with this mock. 

Bell going for a 2nd rounder (albeit as late as #63 or #64) is very optimistic as is the signing of Costanzo & Judon but they are not as impossible as has been suggested. 

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It’s my first mock so it is a little idealistic and I’m sure as it was pointed out some of these guys will won’t make it to FA.

On 1/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, Cory Longville said:

Leveon Bell to Kansas City for 2nd round pick.

with his salary, we would be lucky together a 4th round pick

Standard cuts, wouldn't miss any of them.

I don't think we resign Jenkins.  He's not a Douglass acquisition and I think he'll get a bigger offer elsewhere.

The Bell trade seems unrealistic.  I don't think we'll get anything more than a 4th for him considering his contract and terrible year and I have a hard time seeing KC trade any picks considering they have such limited picks in the first place.

Love Wills, not really a fan of the rest of the draft tbh.