Bears sign star CB from CFL

BowserBroncos

5 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Well his play seemed to tail off as the season went on and with Bears having little cap space and Prince set to count $10M towards the 2020 cap he's probably a goner unless he's willing to take a big pay cut.

My gosh, his play has fallen off, he's overpaid, and now I read some stupid stuff that he wants to be called "The Cornerback Formerly Known As Prince"- the egos on these guys!

55071d072e7860aba33b6945f73ad7db.jpg
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Just a (bad) joke trying to tie this signing to him signing guys people generally don't know a lot about like Adam Shaheen...

Gotcha. Hopefully it works out better than Shaheen. Almost no way it won't, I suppose. 

1 hour ago, bzane said:

My gosh, his play has fallen off, he's overpaid, and now I read some stupid stuff that he wants to be called "The Cornerback Formerly Known As Prince"- the egos on these guys!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bzane said:

As long as his name isn't typed in bold and all caps though, that CB will simply never be able to match up with the likes of...say STEFON DIGGS!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

As long as his name isn't typed in bold and all caps though, that CB will simply never be able to match up with the likes of...say STEFON DIGGS!!

Damn straight, my man! Furthermore, I would have to say that his music will never match the achievements of (here it comes!) ***STEFON DIGGS*** - his "Purple Reign", written in anticipation of the Vikes winning nine Super Bowls in a row, changed the face of popular music in our time!

STEFON DIGGS doing his famous Moon Walk: "Shoop-de-bop!"

Image result for stefon diggs
Edited by bzane
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, bzane said:

The Prince formerly known as a cornerback.

• Like 1