Browns hire Alex Van Pelt as OC

RaidersAreOne

51 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I’m getting the feeling we won’t be running wide zone like we wanted. This seems to be a WCO staff. I hope we aren’t being duped and last years Vikings had more kub influence than stefanski. 

Pretty sure that is obvious.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m hoping that the coaching staff last year pointed out how erratic his feet were.  If not, shame on them because we all could’ve said that from home.

Ryan Lindley was definitely a weak link last year.

Baker didn't do him too many favors, but Lindley either couldn't get through to him, or he was focusing on the wrong things.

7 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Ryan Lindley was definitely a weak link last year.

Baker didn't do him too many favors, but Lindley either couldn't get through to him, or he was focusing on the wrong things.

Lindley was awful. When drunk browns fans are able to yell obvious flaws at their TV screen at home and it is not being corrected for an entire season, there is a problem. I guess this is also a visual that has probably going on with browns fans since the beginning of time. Point remains, yes, Lindley should not get another job. 

Just now, NateDawg said:

Lindley was awful. When drunk browns fans are able to yell obvious flaws at their TV screen at home and it is not being corrected for an entire season, there is a problem. I guess this is also a visual that has probably going on with browns fans since the beginning of time. Point remains, yes, Lindley should not get another job. 

Sh!t, I've been doing that for 30 years.  Probably longer lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReggieCamp said:

Sh!t, I've been doing that for 30 years.  Probably longer lol.

You could easily play a clip from any year of a Browns fan watching a game or NFL Draft and not be able to tell what year you are dealing with beyond the clothing/mullet/etc of said fan during reaction. Empty beer cans in the background are consistent though.

• Like 1