Yanda Out for Season

paraven

Oh ----- Why does our team have to be so cursed with injuries?

I can really only echo the sentiments that I hope he plays on/that this injury doesn't make him consider retiring and that I'm hopeful that we spend a high-ish pick in the next draft on an OL

Go C / G / RB in any order in the draft, rounds 1-3. WR should be added through FA as per usual, always worked better than through the draft. For this season i dunno... pray for the best. Don't sacrifice cap and/or draft ressources now since i believe this year to be the final phase in rebuilding into a contender. A healthy squad with offensive improvements in the upcoming offseason? Watch out NFL, Ravens are contenders again

3 hours ago, berlin calling said:

Go C / G / RB in any order in the draft, rounds 1-3. WR should be added through FA as per usual, always worked better than through the draft. For this season i dunno... pray for the best. Don't sacrifice cap and/or draft ressources now since i believe this year to be the final phase in rebuilding into a contender. A healthy squad with offensive improvements in the upcoming offseason? Watch out NFL, Ravens are contenders again

Give me a first round OC (although if Jensen proves himself this year, it could change to best oline available) a 2. round runningback, 3 round tight end and then add whatever we need depth at.

And I completely agree with the wide receiver part. Stop drafting them, just stop, and get a great FA addition like Landry and then some veteran who for the wrong reasons hit the market and has 2-3 years left. Flacco has worked with the Derrick Masons, Boldin, Steve Smiths better than everything else we've added.

Simply a devastating injury to a team that couldn't afford to lose him. I hope he gets healthy and comes back stronger next year. Could be a blessing in disguise for him personally because it felt like for the past 2 years he's been fighting through some injuries. This gives him ample time to heal up completely.

4 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Just fix my offensive line. Everything else will fall into place as usual. I want the first two picks to be O-line focused. We can get a Tightend and RB afterwards. It all starts in the trenches and will forever.

I am usually one of those who want my runningbacks in the 4-5 round, but from what we've seen the first couple of games, we need  back who can do it all, including picking up blitzers.

The mixup between Jensen and Allen is something we just can't afford.

I've been saying since before the 2015 draft that a difference making back will provide great returns for offensive improvement. Running backs on their rookie contract are underrated value.

Bergstrom didn't inspire confidence filling in. I wonder if/when we get a look at Eluemunor. Wasn't really the plan to use him, but...

10 hours ago, drd23 said:

I just want to cry thinking about this! We're going to miss Yanda so damn bad.

11 hours ago, Danand said:

I am usually one of those who want my runningbacks in the 4-5 round, but from what we've seen the first couple of games, we need  back who can do it all, including picking up blitzers.

The mixup between Jensen and Allen is something we just can't afford.

I understand your sentiment, I definitely get it. If we do get a back that do it all, it would be a boon to the offense. With that being said, I still think the line takes priority only because I know my QB needs it badly because we're starting to see his body breakdown after being Big Ben-lite all these years. And we want to develop big plays, but we can't if the line is closing in on him soon as he hikes the ball.

Archived