Tribe 2020 - Locked and Loaded

brooks1957

22 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Hey @bruceb - are you pumped up man?

Can't say as I am.

Hoping that Karinchak and the kid they got for Kluber can shine some and bolster the bullpen.

Other than that, here are the stats that defined them in 2019 and probably will define them in 2020:

Batting Avg 15th.250 AVG

Runs 15th 769 R

Earned Runs Avg 4th 3.76 ERA

WHIP 4th 1.22 WHIP

I don't subscribe to the theory that good pitching combined with mediocre hitting is a winning combination.

It's not like they just missed last year...they missed badly, and did little/nothing to improve offensive production.

7 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Can't say as I am.

Hoping that Karinchak and the kid they got for Kluber can shine some and bolster the bullpen.

Other than that, here are the stats that defined them in 2019 and probably will define them in 2020:

Batting Avg 15th.250 AVG

Runs 15th 769 R

Earned Runs Avg 4th 3.76 ERA

WHIP 4th 1.22 WHIP

I don't subscribe to the theory that good pitching combined with mediocre hitting is a winning combination.

It's not like they just missed last year...they missed badly, and did little/nothing to improve offensive production.

How they knew they need OF help and they let Ozuna go to ATL for basically $10/hr is embarrassing. How they got jack in return for Kluber is embarrassing We brought in Cesar Hernandez in return for losing Puig/Kipnis/Kluber. Its like this team is trying to reset its books back down to 0 after actually spending a little money each of the last few years.

Its so hard to invest in a team that is blatantly not even trying to improve but in fact, trying to get worse.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1