ANALYTICS CANT COME FIRST

4 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

Mo analytics mo problems.

Tupac on nfl on front office problems.

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Biggie on nfl on front office problems.

quote-mo-money-mo-problems-the-notorious

FIFY

Im sorry. I didnt use analytics, just used my sizable gut to make the call. 

Fwiw my first thought was biggie, but i guessed id get it wrong, which i did.

This thread is pretty much a prime example of people not even understanding what analytics are in football. Or any sport, really. Everyone uses analytics anymore. It’s a tool showing success and failure. Draft, gameplan, whatever. I guess if you’re an old school boomer football guy though you can thump your chest like King Kong and insist you’re good with your projector and typewriter. What if I told you analytics and drafting great players were not mutually exclusive?

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

This thread is pretty much a prime example of people not even understanding what analytics are in football. Or any sport, really. 

Or ‘90’s rap music.

I'm with this guy. Numbers have never done anything for me in my life. Also analytics has the word anal in it so it can't be trusted. 

47 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm with this guy. Numbers have never done anything for me in my life. Also analytics has the word anal in it so it can't be trusted. 

But it also has tics. Which is 1 letter short from ****.

but it still spells tics....

which makes it even worse.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

This thread is pretty much a prime example of people not even understanding what analytics are in football. Or any sport, really. Everyone uses analytics anymore. It’s a tool showing success and failure. Draft, gameplan, whatever. I guess if you’re an old school boomer football guy though you can thump your chest like King Kong and insist you’re good with your projector and typewriter. What if I told you analytics and drafting great players were not mutually exclusive?

This movie was good and bad. It was bad in the sense that it put off people who don’t truly understand the inner workings.

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

In fact what if i told you the purpose of analytics was to only draft as good a player as possible

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

In fact what if i told you the purpose of analytics was to only draft as good a player as possible

Sounds like something a computer salesman would say.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sounds like something a computer salesman would say.

EOLWtmXXkAEwpu0.jpeg.741a77ac9fde35aef5c

On 2/2/2020 at 6:13 AM, NateDawg said:

What if I told you that you could take one look at Dorsey and draw your own conclusion(s) about his willingness to embrace analytics or intelligence in any capacity?

hi-res-b24d22938978822049abd558edcf398a_

source.gif