All star weekend

vikes635

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Are you using an All Star game to suggest that Giannis is not a weapon down the stretch?

No. Why would I just use THIS game? We all saw the Raptors series. It's just the truth. And I'm not saying he isn't a weapon down the stretch, just not the guy you are going to give the ball at the top of the key to make most of the plays down the stretch nor the guy you go to when you need a big shot. This leads to Middleton getting hate from fans since he is put in that position and when he fails....Well, he gets backlash. But not really his fault.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

No. Why would I just use THIS game? We all saw the Raptors series. It's just the truth. And I'm not saying he isn't a weapon down the stretch, just not the guy you are going to give the ball at the top of the key to make most of the plays down the stretch nor the guy you go to when you need a big shot. This leads to Middleton getting hate from fans since he is put in that position and when he fails....Well, he gets backlash. But not really his fault.

Yeah the Raptors used 3 sometimes 4 guys to build a wall to stop him and Midds and Bledsoe couldn't hit anything. Hopefully this year those shots fall, if they do, pick your poison.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Yeah the Raptors used 3 sometimes 4 guys to build a wall to stop him and Midds and Bledsoe couldn't hit anything. Hopefully this year those shots fall, if they do, pick your poison.

You can build a wall though because...........?

There is nothing to be upset about, it's just the truth. It's on him to change the narrative this postseason. Team Giannis didn't even go to him for the last five minutes. Big stretches against the Raptors where he wasn't doing anything...The Bucks best clutch player was Brook Lopez that series. 

1 minute ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

**to be faiyyyyrrrr** Giannis And his team is different this year. He won’t be going up against all stars with elite defense in crunch time every quarter 

There's also this....Don't think people realized just how good that Raptors team was. But if they face the Clippers in the finals?? Or even Lakers. Will be exciting either way. Philly is probably the only team in the East when on their game that can really push the Bucks but they have their own problems to overcome. So yeah, shouldn't have THAT much trouble getting to the finals. 

11 hours ago, sunnygsm said:

That anthem was a crime against the US. Competing with Fergie for worst of all time. 

It drives me crazy when these singers perform the anthem like it is a pop song with all of those embellishments.  This should be sung reverently and as written.  My barbershop chorus performs it at baseball games but the only embellishments we add is the arrangement.

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Giannis did his charity wrong. They might go away moneyless because of his GM skills. 

This having the player with the most votes as the "GM" of this game is so stupid.  It should be the players with the most votes in each conference play and be done with it.