All star weekend

vikes635

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No. No one reacted when Pat did his dunk cause no one saw what he did lol. No one was excited about. Plus it was like his 3rd attempt.

Oh, I don't really give a ****. It's the dunk contest. I've seen a lot of stuff on social media from a variety of fans questioning Wade. That's all.

7 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

ive watched this over and over.

I think this dunk, Pat Connaughton hitting ball off backboard, and the Tacko Fall dunk are the only dunks that truly deserve 50s. Theyre the only dunks that are completely unique and never done before. DJJ did some amazing dunks but none of them stood out like these 3 dunks. His scores should have been high 40s... ive had this issue before with past judges. They give out 10s way to easily. They always  score to high... like Dwights first dunk i wouldbhave gave a 6 or 7 but he scored all 8s and his 2nd dunk i would have scored a 8 and he got a 49. They give out 50s way to easily and a dunk that truly deserves a 50 gets a 47 because they tried to rig it to make it end in a tie and Dwayne Wade biased made him change his vote. IT NEEDS TO GO TO A FAN VOTE.... fans were clearly booing the decision.

You could tell Aaron Gordon didnt orginally want to jump over Tacko but fans were asking for it and thats what he gave them. Considering he never practiced that dunk and nobody in the history of the dunk contest has ever attempted to dunk over someone that tall should have been an automatic 50. Even if his shorts did catch Tackos hands above his head.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think this dunk, Pat Connaughton hitting ball off backboard, and the Tacko Fall dunk are the only dunks that truly deserve 50s. Theyre the only dunks that are completely unique and never done before. DJJ did some amazing dunks but none of them stood out like these 3 dunks. His scores should have been high 40s... ive had this issue before with past judges. They give out 10s way to easily. They always  score to high... like Dwights first dunk i wouldbhave gave a 6 or 7 but he scored all 8s and his 2nd dunk i would have scored a 8 and he got a 49. They give out 50s way to easily and a dunk that truly deserves a 50 gets a 47 because they tried to rig it to make it end in a tie and Dwayne Wade biased made him change his vote. IT NEEDS TO GO TO A FAN VOTE.... fans were clearly booing the decision.

You could tell Aaron Gordon didnt orginally want to jump over Tacko but fans were asking for it and thats what he gave them. Considering he never practiced that dunk and nobody in the history of the dunk contest has ever attempted to dunk over someone that tall should have been an automatic 50. Even if his shorts did catch Tackos hands above his head.

That one handed Gordon dunk is the best dunk we’ve seen in years 

• Like 1