• QB Jordan Love
    • RB D'Andre Swift
    • S Xavier McKinney
    • WR Laviska Shenault
    • WR Tee Higgins
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - QB Joe Burrow, LSU
2. Washington Redskins -  EDGE Chase Young, Ohio State
3. Detroit Lions - CB Jeff Okudah, Ohio State
4. New York Giants - OT Andrew Thomas, Georgia
5. Miami Dolphins - QB Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama
6. LA Chargers - QB Justin Herbert, Oregon
7. Carolina Panthers - DL Derrick Brown, Auburn
8. Arizona Cardinals - OT Tristan Wirfs, Iowa
9. Jacksonville Jaguars - LB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
10. Cleveland Browns - OT Jedrick Wills, Alabama
11. New York Jets - WR Jerry Jeudy, Alabama
12. Las Vegas Raiders - WR CeeDee Lamb, Oklahoma
13. Indianapolis Colts - EDGE AJ Espenesa, Iowa
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - OT Mekhi Becton, Louisville
15. Denver Broncos - Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
16. Atlanta Falcons - Javon Kinlaw, DL, South Carolina
17. Dallas Cowboys - Grant Delpit, S, LSU 
18. Miami Dolphins - Josh Jones, OT, Houston
19. Las Vegas Raiders - Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
20. Jacksonville Jaguars - 

Why does everyone all of a sudden hate Tyler Biadasz?  Is easily the best center in the draft and if one projects him to OG is arguably the best OG in the draft also.  What because he has been around forever people are getting bored of him?  Kid has been a star for awhile and I projected him to come out even last year as a RS SOPH.  Kid can play, sure some of the OTs show promise but Biadasz is very good in a very important position.

I think a few teams would regret passing on him.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Why does everyone all of a sudden hate Tyler Biadasz?  Is easily the best center in the draft and if one projects him to OG is arguably the best OG in the draft also.  What because he has been around forever people are getting bored of him?  Kid has been a star for awhile and I projected him to come out even last year as a RS SOPH.  Kid can play, sure some of the OTs show promise but Biadasz is very good in a very important position.

Can't believe Biadasz or Gross-Matos are still available.

18 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Agreed, but I think there's a general perception that he wasn't as effective post injury return. 

This one was tough for me. 

Went Biadasz, Blacklock, and Gross-Matos.

With the Simmons pick, the team really needs to go with a big guy. RG and 1T are massive needs and without knowing if we do anything in FA, those have to be addressed in the first few rounds.

Gross-Matos learning behind Calais would be good, especially with Yan potentially on the outs. Allen can take over for him, but Calais isn't a full time player at 5T anymore.

21 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Agreed, but I think there's a general perception that he wasn't as effective post injury return. 

I do not buy that, but yes losing Dieter and Benzschawel hurt a lot and the OGs on Wisconsin this year were nothing great and gave up a lot of penetration which can make the center look worse than he is.

Still if he does drop he has a chance to become a fine pro and in the end I think teams might look back and change their mind on him not being worth a top 8--20 pick if that ends up happening.

6 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Because he plays for Wisconsin, if he was at Clemson, Alabama, Ohio St, etc. he would be a top 15 pick easy. Also people these days put all their stock in what they think is most important, being athletic and running fast times in the 40 and on cone drills, no one cares about technique or strength. But it doesn’t really matter where he is drafted, he will be successful. 

People laughed at Houston for drafting JJ, Dallas for drafting Frederick, and the Bengals for drafting Zietler all for the same reasons. It all works out ok for those guys. Don’t stress it. 

People have argued with me that he had a terrible year and played horribly in the Rose Bowl (none of which is true) and that they think he will drop to the mid to late second. If the Packers can pick him up the late second I would laugh.

Edited by badgers0821

On 1/31/2020 at 4:59 PM, badgers0821 said:

Two first round picks and people don’t have the Jags addressing their mediocre offense? A LB and CB in the first would be a fail IMO for the Jags.

Simmons wouldn't be a fail at all. I'd prefer an interior DL or Thomas, but Simmons is one of those freaks that you jump at if he's there. Not like the LB/S situation is great either.

If you do though, I agree that CB isn't the way to go at 20. Trenches on both sides are in too tough of a situation to not go with one at 20 unless a stud falls.