Goldfish's 7 Rounds (Updated 04/01/2020)

goldfishwars

I'm not a deep expert on guys who will go on day 3 in this draft, but boy does this seem like a lot of nothing for the Lions.

I remain convinced they will not take Okudah at 3, because it would be an incredible mistake and because the Patriot tradition, for what it's worth, is not taking cornerbacks that high, not to mention that if you take a corner at 3rd overall, that guy better be a Hall of Famer or it's a terrible value.

• Like 1

Can't complain much about the Titans draft.  Picks make sense, except the second pass rusher.  The Titans don't have terrible depth there, even with Cam Wake gone and Kamalei Correa a free agent.  With a competent starter opposite Landry, they'll still have Sharif Finch , Derrick Roberson, and D'Andre Walker in there too.   Roberson had four sacks in the six games he played in and Walker was considered a draft steal.

I think they'd be more likely to shore up the interior defensive line IMO.  They're thin there, even though the starting three are monsters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ozzy said:

As far as I know Paddy Fisher is a RS JR and is going to return to Northwestern next year and did not declare for the draft.  Same can be said for these guys which are included in this being Chazz Surratt, Camryn Bynum, Richie Grant, Tommy Kraemer and Kylin Hill.  

Dude seriously stop trolling my thread, it's boring now 

Atlanta

16. A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa
47. A.J. Terrell [ CB ] Clemson
55. Antoine Winfield Jr [ S ] Minnesota
78. Leki Fotu [ IDL ] Utah
116. Jacob Phillips [ LB ] LSU
156. Justin Herron [ G/T ] Wake Forest
227. Devin Asiasi [ TE ] UCLA

This is a very strong falcons draft based on talent and needs and where i agree with Scar on the secondary thing not being a huge need based on the players we already have compared to other needs going earlier like  LB, Guard/Center,  and for me personally RB.    I can't complain with the 2 players we got in Terrell and Winfield and would be ok with them since we got leki in round 3 which was a great pickup.    I also think for some odd reason dimitroff will pick a cb or safety early rather we like it or not just because he does things like that at times over more important needs. 

12 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

San Francisco

32. Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama
155. Thakarius Keys [ CB ] Tulane
176. Zach Sheckleford [ IOL ] Texas
210. TJ Brunson [ LB ] South Carolina
216. Darrion Daniels [ DT ] Nebraska
245. Mitchell Wilcox [ TE ] South Florida

McKinney makers me very happy - the rest is fine positionswise.

Maybe they should take a chance on Tommy Kramer with one the picks...?

6 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Dude seriously stop trolling my thread, it's boring now 

Trolling?  The players I mentioned are not in the draft class thus the information you are putting out there is not correct.  Teams cannot draft those players even if they wanted to.  Now I bring it up because maybe you know something I do not.  Since you have shown nothing to prove otherwise I will continue with the information I have that they all have not declared for the draft and are not potential draft picks in 2020.

You do not want to know this information why?  You like having that misinformation out there of players not even declared for the draft?  Ok sure have fun with that then.  I consider it helping and potentially learning and you are annoyed by it?  Whatever dude.  Wherever you are getting these prospects lists, there are parts of it that are incorrect in terms of who is eligible as far as I know.  

How this information is a problem I have no idea.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Trolling?  The players I mentioned are not in the draft class thus the information you are putting out there is not correct.  Teams cannot draft those players even if they wanted to.  Now I bring it up because maybe you know something I do not.  Since you have shown nothing to prove otherwise I will continue with the information I have that they all have not declared for the draft and are not potential draft picks in 2020.

You do not want to know this information why?  You like having that misinformation out there of players not even declared for the draft?  Ok sure have fun with that then.  I consider it helping and potentially learning and you are annoyed by it?  Whatever dude.  Wherever you are getting these prospects lists, there are parts of it that are incorrect in terms of who is eligible as far as I know.  

How this information is a problem I have no idea.  

You've made this point once, you don't need to keep going on about it. Plus, I don't need you to respond to every mock with long rambling posts about whether I'm right or wrong about where a player is drafted - it's your opinion, you're not in any position to act like you're marking someone's homework. 

Find something more interesting to do. 

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

You've made this point once, you don't need to keep going on about it. Plus, I don't need you to respond to every mock with long rambling posts about whether I'm right or wrong about where a player is drafted - it's your opinion, you're not in any position to act like you're marking someone's homework. 

Find something more interesting to do. 

Fine, I will stop showing you things that pretty much few others would even notice.  I thought it would be helpful.  Last time I checked I am one of the few on this site you can talk to who has also made long mock drafts and follow the draft closely.   

Unless all of this is just name dropping and basing it off another persons rankings and you are just putting names in there based on lists you have seen.  The usual commentary on these mocks are my team needs this and not this etc.  I would want to talk about specific prospects and why they are ranked a certain way.  But maybe you do not care about that or cannot comment on that for whatever reason. 

I question players you have on there for a reason at times, but you give no reply, whatever.  I will leave you alone, but do not look at the lists I create then by the way.  Yes I have brought up certain players a few times that are not in this draft, yet you keep them in there as if the information I am saying is not correct.  Why that is I have no idea, maybe you have some computer program and it is too hard to remove names from the program list?  I have no clue, but keep that information out there as if it is correct? 

And this is a list of the underclassmen in the NFL draft currently, so I am not making things up here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001098109/article/list-of-underclassmen-granted-eligibility-for-2020-nfl-draft