Goldfish's 7 Rounds (Updated 04/01/2020)

goldfishwars

I think you gave the Titans too many sevenths, maybe.

Also, they signed Beasley, so even if they lose on Clowney, they have too many serious needs to spend two early picks on edge depth.

They need a potential starter at corner, and a starter on the DL, so they'd be much more likely to grab one of those.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:03 PM, goldfishwars said:

LA Rams
52. Joshua Uche [ EDGE ] Michigan
84. Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin
104. Cameron Dantzler [ CB ] Mississippi State
126. Markus Bailey [ LB ] Purdue
200. Josiah Coatney [ IDL ] Ole Miss
235. Francis Bernard [ LB ] Utah

@jrry32 and I are appeased.  I kind of wonder if they'd pull the trigger quite there on Dantzler, but I like the pick so I'm not going to argue, because it does seem like a Les Snead type of "ran slower than people expected, but his tape was still really good" pick.  I need to watch more of Coatney and Bernard, so can't speak to them.  Don't know that Bailey is necessarily as athletic as we seem to be looking for from ILB's; would be solid depth, I suppose.  By all accounts that I can tell, the new scheme is going to prioritize sideline-to-sideline speed from the ILB's because they need to interchangeably be able to play either MLB or traditional 4-3 OLB on any given snap.  Maybe mix Cam Brown in place of Bernard?

• Like 1

The new update for the Falcons is fantastic and exactly how i would like to see the Falcons draft go with the positions being picked exactly where they were picked.  Me personally would rather have Dillon or Moss at RB then Eno as im just not super high on Eno but other than that no complaints at all and i love it.  Others might like Eno alot more than me so im not even really complaining there much it's just a chance i would have made is all.  A+ overall though from players to picks and where taken  hell of a good job my golden friend.

• Like 1

21. Kenneth Murray [ LB ] Oklahoma
53. Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU
103. Troy Pride Jr [ CB ] Notre Dame
127. K'Von Wallace [ S [ Clemson
145. AJ Dillon [ RB ] Boston College
146. Gabriel Davis [ WR ] UCF
169. Cordel Iwuagwu [ IOL ] TCU
191. JR Reed [ S ] Georgia

I'd be shocked if the eagles take a linebacker in the first round. I think they would trade out of the round all together before even entertaining the idea.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:03 PM, goldfishwars said:

Buffalo
54. Bryce Hall [ CB ] Virginia
86. J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State
128. Alton Robinson [ EDGE ] Syracuse
156. Quartney Davis [ WR ] Texas A&M
189. Cheyenne O'Grady [ TE ] Arkansas
208. Benito Jones [ IDL ] Mississppi

Pretty solid draft all around. Love Dobbins and Davis. Don't think the Bills will be adding another TE though. I could see a developmental OL though.

Also the Bills have the Vikings 7th round from the Diggs trade.

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

21. Kenneth Murray [ LB ] Oklahoma
53. Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU
103. Troy Pride Jr [ CB ] Notre Dame
127. K'Von Wallace [ S [ Clemson
145. AJ Dillon [ RB ] Boston College
146. Gabriel Davis [ WR ] UCF
169. Cordel Iwuagwu [ IOL ] TCU
191. JR Reed [ S ] Georgia

I'd be shocked if the eagles take a linebacker in the first round. I think they would trade out of the round all together before even entertaining the idea.

They need to though, that spot looks awful right now 

8 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

They need to though, that spot looks awful right now 

Eagles only have 2 or 1 linebackers at there on most snaps. I think they just want role players no need to spend any real resources there. 

Even if having a good linebacker would be nice. 

I kind of like this iteration.

Kansas City
32. Jeff Gladney [ CB ] TCU - Perfect. If you do another tweak and want to take Gladney earlier, consider Isaiah Wilson, Ross Blacklock, Grant Delpit in addition to toher CB
63. Jonathan Taylor [ RB ] Wisconsin - OK, but not great. A perfect trade back position. Consider Jordan Elliott, Raekwon Davis,  Adam Trautman. 
96. Nick Harris [ IOL ] Washington - I don't care for Harris. Just taken Lemieax would be much better. Any of the next four work. For OL, Simpson. 
138. Khalil Davis [ IDL ] Nebraska - With the Chris Jones contract situation, DT may be a priority. If a DT is taken earlier, this is where I would go RB, eg AJ Dillon. Also the TE or a LB. 
178. Khaleke Hudson [ LB ] Michigan - Meh. This pick ought to be the top name on the big board. I am not sure Hudson is that guy.

Cameron Dantzler is picked at both #101 and #104.

J