Goldfish's 7 Rounds (Updated 04/01/2020)

goldfishwars

6 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Enlighten us, who would you take - since mocks seem to not fit who you want the eagles to take 🙄

I would be fine with the eagles taking patrick queen I just dont think there's a chance it happens. Howie Roseman doesnt value linebackers. 

My personal pick would be trade down. Nothing of interest there for the eagles.

Edited by ninjapirate

7 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Philadelphia
21. Patrick Queen [ LB ] LSU
53. Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU
103. Troy Pride Jr [ CB ] Notre Dame
127. Brandon Jones [ S ] Texas
145. Jonathan Garvin [ EDGE ] Miami
146. Michael Onwenu [ IOL ] Michigan
169. Justin Strnad [ LB ] Wake Forest
191. Joshua Kelley [ RB ] UCLA

Why give the eagles a linebacker in the first again? I can't see that happening at all. It's like being wrong on purpose.

Because you've got no linebackers and it's not a deep class

On 01/02/2020 at 7:03 AM, goldfishwars said:

Baltimore
28. Cesar Ruiz [ IOL ] Michigan
55. Malik Harrison [ LB ] Ohio State
60. Julian Okwara [ EDGE ] Notre Dame
92. Zack Moss [ RB ] Utah
106. Donovan Peoples-Jones [ WR ] Michigan
129. Alohi Gilman [ S ] Notre Dame
134. McTelvin Agim [ IDL ] Arkansas
158. Harrison Bryant [ TE ] Florida Atlantic
226. Cameron Brown [ LB ] Penn State

That's pretty good for the Ravens but I'd change a couple of things though - take Madubuike at 60, then Anae at 92 and Gibson at 134

With the way Wink Martindale schemes pressure, inside pressure is more important (hence Madubuike) and I think Gibson as a gadget player in our offense could be really fun and provide some serious mismatches while also giving us a much needed return man.  I'm not sure Moss provides much more than that Gus Edwards already does, so combined with his mileage and injuries I'm not that high on him

Las Vegas
12. Jerry Jeudy [ WR ] Alabama
19. Kristian Fulton [ CB ] LSU
80. Jalen Hurts [ QB ] Oklahoma
81. Ashtyn Davis [ S ] California
91. Amik Robertson [ CB ] Louisiana Tech
121. Mykal Walker [ LB ] Fresno State
160. Gabriel Davis [ WR ] UCF

A+ 

Extremely well done from the Cowboys' perspective except the second round. Everyone views IOL as a major need for Dallas, but they don't think so. Last year they took IOL Connor McGovern in the third round despite having a second round grade on him (same grade they had on Fredrick when he came out). They are extremely high on him and he probably would have started at either LG or C last year if he hadn't gotten hurt during the preseason. It's a common mistake many are making, but it's very unlikely they go OL in the first three or four rounds unless elite talent falls to them. That being said, Dallas only has two good WRs on the roster and a third guy who could play the slot (or allow Cooper to play the slot) is a very big need. I don't see how they could pass on Shenault, Reagor, or Aiyuk if one of them falls to pick 51. Overall, great job!