The SuperBowl thread

hornbybrown

If anyone wants to talk about the game I will be in here watching you....

Also what’s your set up? I personally prefer to watch alone because I want to really focus on the game. I go to KFC at T minus 90 mins. Get back from there with 60 to go. Beers go in the fridge at this point. I will have my phone for posting in here my tablet for twitter and the game on my big screen

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I got the 49ers winning it I think their D-line does just enough to not stop Patrick but slow him down

I kinda wish you had just posted that first comment and then there were no more comments by anyone in this thread.

• Like 1

I have 5 people in the house who dont care for football, one will say they dont like it, one will ask who is winning before the game starts, one will ask terrible questions, for example, Mediocre tackle "why did they hit hin so hard?" 

If not a question they will make comments say when a Qb throws an intercept "he should not of thrown that." Ill pass it onto the browns analytics department, thanks. 

The other two are under 3 years old. 

Pray for me.

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

If anyone wants to talk about the game I will be in here watching you....

Also what’s your set up? I personally prefer to watch alone because I want to really focus on the game. I go to KFC at T minus 90 mins. Get back from there with 60 to go. Beers go in the fridge at this point. I will have my phone for posting in here my tablet for twitter and the game on my big screen

What is KFC? Kiwi fried chicken?

• Like 1