Report: Patriots willing to spend 30m to Bring Brady Back

goldfishwars

New rumor from Schefter is saying that the Titans are top of Brady's wish list then the Raiders then the Pats. Usually I just ignore the Brady and Pats rumors but Schefter isn't one of those guys who constantly throws crap out there so I feel like there is something to this. Could be pressure on Bradys agent to get fire under Pats but still interesting.

On 2/2/2020 at 8:30 PM, childofpudding said:

Can the Patriots just pay him 20m and let him open another business on team grounds? Some acupuncture essential oils something or other? That could work

Seems like a pretty Patriot thing to do. Who cares about following the rules, right? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

New rumor from Schefter is saying that the Titans are top of Brady's wish list then the Raiders then the Pats. Usually I just ignore the Brady and Pats rumors but Schefter isn't one of those guys who constantly throws crap out there so I feel like there is something to this. Could be pressure on Bradys agent to get fire under Pats but still interesting.

it's Schefter but even he is prone to agent rumormill b.s

Brady is not leaving New England. 

On 2/28/2020 at 8:24 PM, Drained said:

Brady not leaving NE I wouldnt mind spending a year earning 30 mil to potentially have another SB run at 43 whilst maybe teaching some young QB. 

He doesnt want to teach a young qb he wants to compete. The money isnt an issue for him he wants the players to help him win and they havent been doing a good job of it the past few years. The safety net of gronk was keeping him going and when he left last year it was a huge decline in offensive production. Edelman being the only option for him after trading away gordon with his on again off again doping issues, then you have sanu who is now past his prime and never got in to rhythm with brady. So it is all about weapons at this point, with Hunter henry and Green tagged the veteran weapons have dwindled to keep Brady interested. New shiny teams like titans with Davis brown and derrick henry, or tampa with evans godwin and howard, or chargers with allen williams hunter and eckler. He will go in there do his offense the way he wants and get his weapons he was seeking. Staying in New England may be the expectation of fans but look at the options and if you think sticking it out with a weak offense that he has carried for years is the best option your crazy, he will be able to coast a bit more on those 3 teams who need qbs but have the weapons to be contenders now.

• Like 1