Broken Hand Feared for Corey Coleman

Mind Character

37 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Dude is fragile 

25 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He's an injury bust. Oh well, we need to draft wide receiver help anyways.

Fragile....an injury bust..So...so bad...Here we go with these takes again...

Have you played football before??

Do you know what it's like to have a bio-machine run at you at 20 mph with striking force.

Football is repeated human "car" crashes....guess what happens in car crashes?? Now take away the car frame and safety system protecting you...

Injuries are inevitable...does not make him fragile...what a seriously bad take and of course predictable whenever someone gets injured

Just because a player experiences injuries in a 20 mph human crash doesn't mean he's fragile...it just means he was in a human crash

Corey put his body on the line in a high speed human crash today...

Many players sustain repeated injuries....doesn't mean they are fragile...means they're human

With your criteria repeated injury equals "Fragile."

Here's a look at the "Fragile" players based on your criteria:

1. JJ Watt (Broken finger and back issues last year,

1. Julian Edelman (foot fractures; out this year with an acl)

2. Greg Olsen (knee injury history and out for the season with a broken foot)

3. David Johnson (torn knee last year; dislocated wrist this year out for the season)

4. Alex Mack (Broken leg and knee injuries this year

5. Bryan Bulaga Packers (repeated knee injury and foot

6. Kevin Johnson Texans (repeated knee injuries out 8 weeks)

7. Eric Berry (Acl; achilles tear out the rest of the season)

8. Rob Gronkowski (misses multiple games due knee injuries (taking helmets to the knees).

Here;s another thing: False correlation and perception on a players toughness and fragileness based on their size...

He's had hamstring injury in the past for which most speed receivers have...other injuries like broken bones happen to large players as well but when a big guy gets injured or breaks a bone no one says "he's too small or his body is too weak" b/c that thought is not readily available in peoples' minds.

These takes are low hanging fruit and knee jerk bustism...

It's football...he's injured...he'll be back...injuries happen...enough of the overreaction

Look at the other WRs from his class Josh Doctson hasn't been able to overcome injury, Will Fuller the same...Treadwell injury and play issues..

Jesus Christ @Mind Character, we get it, you think these guys are all incredible warriors who deserve no criticism.

Counter this with whatever 10k word essay you like, the dude gets injured frequently and that results in missed time. Guys who do that are labeled as injury prone.

Sometimes I'm not sure if you believe the garbage you want to argue about or just like to argue. Or argue semantics (which is super fun).

Tell me more about the bio-machine car accidents, I'm going to go finish watching a video about a dude playing 10k consecutive snaps, brb.

18 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Fragile....an injury bust..So...so bad...Here we go with these takes again...

Have you played football before??

Do you know what it's like to have a bio-machine run at you at 20 mph with striking force.

Football is repeated human "car" crashes....guess what happens in car crashes?? Now take away the car frame and safety system protecting you...

Injuries are inevitable...does not make him fragile...what a seriously bad take and of course predictable whenever someone gets injured

Just because a player experiences injuries in a 20 mph human crash doesn't mean he's fragile...it just means he was in a human crash

Corey put his body on the line in a high speed human crash today...

Many players sustain repeated injuries....doesn't mean they are fragile...means they're human

With your criteria repeated injury equals "Fragile."

Here's a look at the "Fragile" players based on your criteria:

1. JJ Watt (Broken finger and back issues last year,

1. Julian Edelman (foot fractures; out this year with an acl)

2. Greg Olsen (knee injury history and out for the season with a broken foot)

3. David Johnson (torn knee last year; dislocated wrist this year out for the season)

4. Alex Mack (Broken leg and knee injuries this year

5. Bryan Bulaga Packers (repeated knee injury and foot

6. Kevin Johnson Texans (repeated knee injuries out 8 weeks)

7. Eric Berry (Acl; achilles tear out the rest of the season)

8. Rob Gronkowski (misses multiple games due knee injuries (taking helmets to the knees).

Here;s another thing: False correlation and perception on a players toughness and fragileness based on their size...

He's had hamstring injury in the past for which most speed receivers have...other injuries like broken bones happen to large players as well but when a big guy gets injured or breaks a bone no one says "he's too small or his body is too weak" b/c that thought is not readily available in peoples' minds.

These takes are low hanging fruit and knee jerk bustism...

It's football...he's injured...he'll be back...injuries happen...enough of the overreaction

Look at the other WRs from his class Josh Doctson hasn't been able to overcome injury, Will Fuller the same...Treadwell injury and play issues..

List more. 8 isn't enough. 

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He's an injury bust. Oh well, we need to draft wide receiver help anyways.

Wouldn't call him an injury bust yet, but it's not looking good so far...

It's a shame. He's fun to watch when he's on. But injuries and his inconsistencies (which aren't helped by the unstable QB play) have derailed his short career thus far.

Let's go....

200_s.gif#4-grid3

I'm pissed about the game...and I'm ready to wild on any and everybody that disagrees with me....

23 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Did I say he was fragile? No you pretentious dolt.

Some guys just have an unfortunate career with injuries and based on his current career, it's not a insane projection.

Pretentious dolt...lol...let's go!

Fragile comment was directed at,og...but I added yours as well b/c you called a second year player who will likely only miss some games as bones tend to heal an "injury bust"

I think that's a bad projection based on the limited data we have and how violent the human crash was today (and that many other WR in the situation would've/could've broken a hand as well due to the force of the crash)

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Jesus Christ @Mind Character, we get it, you think these guys are all incredible warriors who deserve no criticism.

Counter this with whatever 10k word essay you like, the dude gets injured frequently and that results in missed time. Guys who do that are labeled as injury prone.

Sometimes I'm not sure if you believe the garbage you want to argue about or just like to argue. Or argue semantics (which is super fun).

Tell me more about the bio-machine car accidents, I'm going to go finish watching a video about a dude playing 10k consecutive snaps, brb.

I spend most of my time criticizing players...but injury after laying out for a play and taking vicious hit isn't one of them...especially because after such vicious hits injury for most players is likely and not specific to a particular player..

Uploading my thesis titled "Human Evolution, Bio-Machines, and Football"....you'll love every word...

You'll have to wait a few hours b/c the file is really big but it will be worth your wait...

What? Me? Like to argue on discussion boards? I would never....and I'm insulted that you would ever suggest such ungentlemanly behavior..

Most of the best players in the NFL have bouts (years or two) with injury and missing games...even those that we call elite. A lot of it happens earlier in their careers as they have residual injuries from college, aren't well conditioned and suffer soft tissue stuff in the league...

It's just to early to get all wild with the injury bust label because of a few broken bones in the hand...

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

List more. 8 isn't enough. 

You asked for it....

Let's see if you have the mental capacity to process the long list that I'm about to upload...at player 1004 now...

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Scrabble I literally lol'd too funny

You would...let's go

Archived