Superb Owl Discussion Thread

MacReady

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Half time show was trash.  Still hate the Chiefs.  Drank way too much, and now I am awake at 5 am.  Thankful I took the day off in advance. 

Gonna have to disagree with that one. Shakira and JLo can still perform and look really good for their ages. Plus it had boobies, booties, stripper poles, and weird tongue movements. A top 10 halftime performance for sure.

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Gross.  Mahomes ain’t winning **** with his next contract and no first round picks.

Rodgers most likely aint winning anything the rest of his career. Maholmes is only 24 and already being considered the best QB in the NFL right now and probably will be for the next 6-8 years at minimum. I'd gladly give up rodgers for maholmes.

17 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

also that 3rd and 10 heave to the endzone was pretty dumb too considering it was a 4-down situation.

Granted, Sanders was open but if you've got the nuts to throw that ball you better hit it.

If you don't have the nuts to throw that ball, you aren't an NFL starter. Sanders was wide open. Jimmy G is just a Kirk Cousins caliber QB, maybe even worse.

He is who we thought he was, and Mike Pettine let him off the hook.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If you don't have the nuts to throw that ball, you aren't an NFL starter. Sanders was wide open. Jimmy G is just a Kirk Cousins caliber QB, maybe even worse.

He is who we thought he was, and Mike Pettine let him off the hook.

Makes losing to him all the more frustrating. But I think Kirk completes that.

I think my whole view of Guwop would have changed on that drive if they scored.