Does Andy Reid retire?

rocky_rams

7 minutes ago, Elky said:

KC will not win another Super Bowl after they pay Mahomes.

Correct.

They will win multiple. 

2 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Because at his age, size, and jobs hours he could die any day.

Classy. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Im not even going to entertain this post. It's that ignorant. 

10 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Correct.

They will win multiple. 

Classy. 

8 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I’m sorry if pointing out that weighing 300+ pounds in your sixties and working constantly is bad for your health offended you. 

Edited by patriotsheatyan
  • Like 2

Unlike some, I'll assume by 3-peat via stranglehold over the AFC means a 3rd straight AFCCG appearance, which would be impressive in itself and set him up for a b2b Superbowl. 

That being the case, I highly doubt he retires. I think he'll be around at least another 5 seasons at least. 

The only slightly possible scenario I could think of would be Bienemy being the Garrett to his Parcells and the Chiefs brass asking him to go enjoy retirement, or, if this Chiefs team was a surprise that had been through some down years and this was an unlikely last-ditch push for him.

But with that not being an obvious issue, I'm not getting any retirement vibe from him. He's got a young, talented roster that he can continue building his legacy with for the next few seasons.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

I’m sorry if pointing out that weighing 300+ pounds in your sixties and working constantly is bad for your health offended you. 

For some people, working helps keep them alive. But regardless, it was a distasteful comment that was completely unnecessary.

• Like 1