Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ragingraider

What's the lesson of the Chiefs superbowl victory?

Recommended Posts

Play calling was suspect too. I think the Niners could have won last night but put the ball in Jimmy Gs hands. It’s not like the Chiefs where shutting down the running game. These Super Bowls all seem to end with 4 straight passes when they have strong running games. It’s a Shanahan thing to air it out in those situations he should have been better in clock management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mahomes is really good, has all world ability. But lets not act like he wasnt missing throws all night. And those big plays late, those WRs were wide open. 

We need more team speed. KC is always a threat to score, because they have speed on speed. We need speed to keep up on offense and defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who are the fastest players in the draft? I know Ruggs, and Reagor. Wish we had our second and could bundle Ruggs/Reagor in the 1st and 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

who are the fastest players in the draft? I know Ruggs, and Reagor. Wish we had our second and could bundle Ruggs/Reagor in the 1st and 2nd.

This should be in the draft thread. smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Mahomes is really good, has all world ability. But lets not act like he wasnt missing throws all night. And those big plays late, those WRs were wide open. 

We need more team speed. KC is always a threat to score, because they have speed on speed. We need speed to keep up on offense and defense. 

You need fast football players. We’ve all seen what happens when you get guys who are fast but have stone hands. Jett, Heyward-Bey etc. all guys who can win a track meet but they could catch a cold. 

To be honest the Niners don’t have a pass catcher who can be a playmaker outside of Kittle. Sanders is good but he’s not a #1 anymore and hasn’t been for awhile. They need anothe big time player on the outside. 

The patriots don’t really have speed they have guys who can get open and they take long methodical marches down the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2020 at 4:59 AM, ragingraider said:

I'm curious to know what everyone took from the Chief's victory.

.

1). That the NFL is wide open, there are a number of very good teams but the Pats are not going to be the force they once were (though they should still be good). Should be very interesting moving forward........

2). That coaching is so important, I hate that the Chiefs won but Andy Reid deserves his ring at last. It’s not just what you call it’s when you call it and how you manage the situation.

3). From the Raiders perspective, I’m very optimistic. With a few good FA moves and another good draft I think we’ll be right in the mix. There are no teams we should fear right now, all are very beatable. 😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, Darbsk said:

3). From the Raiders perspective, I’m very optimistic. With a few good FA moves and another good draft I think we’ll be right in the mix. There are no teams we should fear right now, all are very beatable. 😀😀

This 100%. We had a ton of holes this year, but still managed to hang with the Chiefs for most of our games (minus that ridiculous meltdown that built an insurmountable lead in like 5 minutes). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lesson learned is that you can not settle for fgs against kc. 
even when you are winning you have to keep your foot on the gas. 
they are insanely good at riding momentum and can go off for 21 unanswered extremely fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×