Vladimir L

Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Needed to be said and I said it.

Defense, run game and Kittle carry him. Shanny is also a good coach at playing to his strength which is keeping the ball out of his hand. He lost his tean tonights game.

8 minutes ago, Hukos said:

It's officially offseason in NFL gen.

Oh, this isn't just offseason. This type of stuff is after every bad game by any player in the league. 

He's overrated right now based on the fact that most people don't realize how well Shanahan schemed the offense around (and I mean this literally) him this season, and the contract that was prematurely given to him out of desperation. 

In essence, I think he still hasn't played enough games to provide a good enough sample size yet, and he still has time to right the ship and/or improve.

Ultimately, I don't think he will ever be better than Andy Dalton level so take that for what it's worth to you..

Edited by Nex_Gen

Just now, AntonChigurh said:

I told Niners fans about his ways all throughout the season

hardheaded folk

I am going to place you on ignore after this post and never read a post of yours again. Which is what any sensible fan of the NFL would do. Peace!

Really I think most people rate him as a average QB at best. I hardly see people rate him high lol.

He’s competent and also hard to upgrade from. I don’t think this game proved you can’t win a Super Bowl with him but if the expectation is high level QB play he’s never going to be that guy. In the long run, your best bet is probably to upgrade but who’s that upgrade?

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Really I think most people rate him as a average QB at best. I hardly see people rate him high lol.

You can only be MVP level or god awful level among NFL fans. There is no middleground!!!!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Jimmy G is fine.

We get it. He’s attractive but how do you feel about him as a QB? 

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

We get it. He’s attractive but how do you feel about him as a QB? 

oh hes a terrible qb