Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Vladimir L

1 hour ago, Nex_Gen said:

Yep. They're just labeling him one of the most clutch QBs last season, and a calling him the reason the 49ers were in the Super Bowl. I'm here to detract those statements.

He absolutely was one of the most clutch qbs in the NFL this season and was a big part of why the niners were in the Superbowl

We wouldn't have been the #1 seed this year without him. That is a fact. Might have still gone to the Superbowl, but we probably would have had to go on the road to new Orleans at some point, a game we won in the regular season BECAUSE of Jimmy Garoppolo. 

Garoppolo was money on 3rd down this year, was great in the fourth quarter. One bad fourth quarter doesn't somehow eliminate all of the good he did this year 

The exciting thing is that he does have a lot of ways to improve. He is not a finished product

• Like 2

13 hours ago, N4L said:

He absolutely was one of the most clutch qbs in the NFL this season and was a big part of why the niners were in the Superbowl

Ha !
The Mighty Green Bay Packers held Jimmy to a mere 6 completions and 77 yards passing in the NFCCG .... where was Mr. Clutch that day  ?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Ha !
The Mighty Green Bay Packers held Jimmy to a mere 6 completions and 77 yards passing in the NFCCG .... where was Mr. Clutch that day  ?

I quoted this with every intention on evicerating every single molecule of this response...

Now, I am not. Because I caught up.

• Like 1