Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Vladimir L

The answer to “is Jimmy G a good quarterback?” Is the same as “Is  Alex Smith/Andy Dalton, a good quarterback?” 

The answer you receive will show more about the person’s expectations of a decent but not spectacular QB than a realistic measure of their ability.

To me, Jimmy G is whelming.

He’s not bad, but it seems he’s just kind of there a lot of times and not someone you can go out and sling it 40 times with and win. I think Shanahan was more the problem last night. 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

20 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Never underestimate that people will say every possible stupid thing like the monkeys with typewriters.

Trubisky was a trendy MVP pick for some clowns this preseason.

These people exist: Anti-Brady Patriot fans who wanted Jimmy over Brady.

Nothing is impossible in the face of that.

There are hundreds of Eagles fans who are miserable today because AR won.

• You know, the guy who put their franchise on the map
  • The guy who drafted Foles and restored him after St Louis
  • The guy who recommended Doug Pederson to Lurie.

I will never understand their diseased minds, but they exist in large numbers.

Image result for this world sucks

7 hours ago, N4L said:

This was his first year starting after a bad knee injury. He played great at times and bad at others, all within the same game. 

He needs to work on his pocket awareness and consistency with his mechanics. 

Just because he had a bad 4th quarter doesn't mean he's a bad player. He is fine for our system and has a reasonable contract. He's well liked on the team. His ceiling isn't super high, but he has won a lot of games and has room for improvement. 

We can cut him and have zero dead money. If we do, who does everyone think we should sign?? Hes our QB for the next 2 years at minimum I would say 

I just don't see an upgrade out there to be had. Brady I guess but I just can't believe that would happen and not a move I would make if I'm lynch and Kyle. 

IMO He still has problems with his knee. You could see it when he ran from the pocket, he couldn't. He could run before the injury and was mobile as well. The arm strengh shown last night was not what he had when he played before the injury. He looke like he had zero leg drive on throws and threw a lot of the back foot.

PS  Great coaching my ***. That's what the ESPN idiots feeds you, ask the Falcon fans.  Last night showed, he can't handle the heat and folded like a chair.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120484/mediaviewer/rm3394560?ft0=name&fv0=nm0001857&ft1=image_type&fv1=still_frame

Coach Klein, Coach Klein! xD

Edited by m haynes

4 minutes ago, Ryan_W said:

there's a clip making the rounds that Jimmy had his eyes closed when he threw the first pick

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/it-looked-like-jimmy-garoppolo-threw-an-interception-with-his-eyes-closed/ar-BBZA7Cs

that's a no-look pass if ever there was one

100% honest. He just made a College QB mistake, just throwing it up so he doesn't take a sack. It was bad.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

100% honest. He just made a College QB mistake, just throwing it up so he doesn't take a sack. It was bad.

He was getting hit when the ball was released and couldn't get enough on it to throw it out of bounds. He wasn't actually trying to complete a pass there, he tried to throw it out of bounds. Couldn't get enough on the throw 

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

IMO He still has problems with his knee. You could see it when he ran from the pocket, he couldn't. He could run before the injury and was mobile as well. The arm strengh shown last night was not what he had when he played before the injury. He looke like he had zero leg drive on throws and threw a lot of the back foot.

PS  Great coaching my ***. That's what the ESPN idiots feeds you, ask the Falcon fans.  Last night showed, he can't handle the heat and folded like a chair.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120484/mediaviewer/rm3394560?ft0=name&fv0=nm0001857&ft1=image_type&fv1=still_frame

Coach Klein, Coach Klein! xD

He absolutely doesn't have trust in his knee yet. He got hit on the side of that knee in both playoff games (against Packers and Vikings) and then moved around gingerly.

Kyle Shanahan is a great offensive coach and anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Tons of falcons fans would tell you they wouldn't even have made the super bowl without Kyle. Niners fans will tell you the same thing. He's a huge part of why this team had success

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

He was getting hit when the ball was released and couldn't get enough on it to throw it out of bounds. He wasn't actually trying to complete a pass there, he tried to throw it out of bounds. Couldn't get enough on the throw 

He absolutely doesn't have trust in his knee yet. He got hit on the side of that knee in both playoff games (against Packers and Vikings) and then moved around gingerly.

Kyle Shanahan is a great offensive coach and anyone who says otherwise is a fool. Tons of falcons fans would tell you they wouldn't even have made the super bowl without Kyle. Niners fans will tell you the same thing. He's a huge part of why this team had success

Agree 100% play design, play call and game manger ( 4th Q choke again) not so much.  So I am a fool for not agreeing.  So anyone that calls another a fool is a di-- Enjoy

giphy.gif

Edited by m haynes

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Agree 100% play design, play call and game manger ( 4th Q choke again) not so much.  So I am a fool for not agreeing.  So anyone that calls another a fool is a ****. Enjoy

Lol yeah you are a fool and a troll on top of it. 

Kyle is a great coach who is just 40 years old. We just went 15-4 and completely dominated the NFC, won two playoff games by a combined 34 points on the back of our incredibly schemed run game. 

So go ahead and try and troll me. I am impervious to your ignorant remarks because you are making ludicrous claims that are objectively untrue. 

80% of the NFL would hire Kyle as their HC and call it an upgrade

10 hours ago, N4L said:

I just don't see an upgrade out there to be had. Brady I guess but I just can't believe that would happen and not a move I would make if I'm lynch and Kyle. 

Why isn't that a move you would make?  Niners win the SB last night with Brady as their QB.

• Drew Brees is overrated/a loser
  • Aaron Rodgers is overrated/past his prime.
  • Lamar Jackson is overrated.
  • Tom Brady is done.
  • Cousins is amazing one week and useless the next.
  • Garrapollo is a bum

If your a QB, you might as well not make the playoffs given the way some will react. Jeez.

Jimmy G is an average to above average QB. Nothing more. I doubt anyones arguing he's top 10.

Edited by Magnifico

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Yeah.  That was absolutely horrendous.  Throw the ball out of bounds, throw it in the dirt, or just take the sack.  Lofting the ball up to a defender for a free INT is something you would expect a first time rookie to not do.  Jimmy G has been in the league for how many years now?