Jimmy G is a bum and over rated

Vladimir L

7 minutes ago, Magnifico said:
  • Drew Brees is overrated/a loser
  • Aaron Rodgers is overrated/past his prime.
  • Lamar Jackson is overrated.
  • Tom Brady is done.
  • Cousins is amazing one week and useless the next.
  • Garrapollo is a bum

If your a QB, you might as well not make the playoffs given the way some will react. Jeez.

Jimmy G is an average to above average QB. Nothing more. I doubt anyones arguing he's top 10.

A contingent of society waits for everyone to fail and then say "see I told you so". And if they succeed, the critics simply move the goalposts "yeah but he only has one ring" 

Edited by PapaShogun

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Lol yeah you are a fool and a troll on top of it. 

Kyle is a great coach who is just 40 years old. We just went 15-4 and completely dominated the NFC, won two playoff games by a combined 34 points on the back of our incredibly schemed run game. 

So go ahead and try and troll me. I am impervious to your ignorant remarks because you are making ludicrous claims that are objectively untrue. 

80% of the NFL would hire Kyle as their HC and call it an upgrade

Kyle literally scripted up a play to win the game - Jimmy G had a wide open WR that he failed to hit. He gave Jimmy G every opportunity to win the game, and he didn't do it, so I don't buy the narrative that Kyle choked. It's just lazy analysis. Like, sometimes you just fail, and that's what happened.

• Like 5

Lamar Jackson has 3 TDs to 5 turnovers in the playoffs.

Jimmy G is far superior to that in the playoffs.

The guy was 17-20 through the first 3 quarters and his coach was too scared to let him try to score points before the half.

He missed Emmanuel Sanders and he can't do that. Kill him for it.

Don't pretend he's now a bad QB.

• Like 3

Ahh...love these knee jerk threads.

Is Jimmy worth $30m?   No....but its not his fault QB contracts are getting ridiculous.

He is a good QB.   People saying he is a bum are clueless.   As someone else stated, if QBs arent elite, they are labeled as bums, trash, overrated, etc....by certain fans.

I seriously feel like the Belichick/Brady era ruined fans outlook in ways, because fans CONSTANTLY want to compare coaches and QBs to those guys, and everyone not close to them is labeled trash.

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Ahh...love these knee jerk threads.

Is Jimmy worth $30m?   No....but its not his fault QB contracts are getting ridiculous.

He is a good QB.   People saying he is a bum are clueless.   As someone else stated, if QBs arent elite, they are labeled as bums, trash, overrated, etc....by certain fans.

I seriously feel like the Belichick/Brady era ruined fans outlook in ways, because fans CONSTANTLY want to compare coaches and QBs to those guys, and everyone not close to them is labeled trash.

He lead a team that was picking 2nd last year to the #4 offense in football and the #1 seed in the NFC and the ******* Super Bowl. Nobodies arguing he's Montana, but acting like he's "a bum" is absurd, it shows just how little thought you put into anything other than thinking up a new HOT TAEK every 5 seconds because twitter has melted your brain. I don't get why people think every QB needs to be an MVP every year or they "can't play" or whatever. Like ask a Browns fan if they'd take idk, Matt Stafford, I'm sure the overwhelming answer would be "oh hell yes a good QB are you kidding me".

It's insane how reactionary sports fans are.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 4

Jimmy G has happy feet. Ever since the knee injury he does this fairy turn instead of hanging in the pocket. That's how he threw 5 INTs in a row in a 49ers practice. Guess Jimmy INT didn't particularly care for that rehab. His refusal to hang in there causes him to throw off his back foot, turning away exposing his ribs, and results in not enough velocity on throws and INTs. His INT in the Super Bowl was a version of this. Decision-making and anticipation is the key to this game and he falls short.  

11 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He lead a team that was picking 2nd last year to the #4 offense in football and the #1 seed in the NFC and the ******* Super Bowl. Nobodies arguing he's Montana, but acting like he's "a bum" is absurd, it shows just how little thought you put into anything other than thinking up a new HOT TAEK every 5 seconds because twitter has melted your brain. I don't get why people think every QB needs to be an MVP every year or they "can't play" or whatever. Like ask a Browns fan if they'd take idk, Matt Stafford, I'm sure the overwhelming answer would be "oh hell yes a good QB are you kidding me".

It's insane how reactionary sports fans are.

I feel like Shanahan and the run game were the ones "leading" but hey that's just like, my opinion man.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I feel like Shanahan and the run game were the ones "leading" but hey that's just like, my opinion man.

Now, if you watched that drive to tie it up at ten. They averaged ten a rush and the 2-3 throws were very simple. Guaranteed separation. One read throws. One came off an RPO. And the Jusczyk one for the TD was a very good play that made him wide open. 

The 49ers picked 2nd bc of Nick Mullen and a litany of injuries. They finished 2nd in the league bc of the addition of Nick Bosa and the solidfying of that defense. The continued dominance of George Kittle after the catch, the return to health of the offensive line, and the breakout of Mostert.

Jimmy G did not lead them to this. In Jim McMahon/Neil O'Donnell/Trent Dilfer fashion, he just happen to go along for the ride. The difference is he gets paid like a "franchise QB" so he must live up to that standard. And, just like a 1st rd pick, when he does not, he is labeled a bust. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TwoForTheMoney said:

Now, if you watched that drive to tie it up at ten. They averaged ten a rush and the 2-3 throws were very simple. Guaranteed separation. One read throws. One came off an RPO. And the Jusczyk one for the TD was a very good play that made him wide open. 

The 49ers picked 2nd bc of Nick Mullen and a litany of injuries. They finished 2nd in the league bc of the addition of Nick Bosa and the solidfying of that defense. The continued dominance of George Kittle after the catch, the return to health of the offensive line, and the breakout of Mostert.

Jimmy G did not lead them to this. In Jim McMahon/Neil O'Donnell/Trent Dilfer fashion, he just happen to go along for the ride. The difference is he gets paid like a "franchise QB" so he must live up to that standard. And, just like a 1st rd pick, when he does not, he is labeled a bust. 

Spot on. You get a Football.

• Like 2