Bucs - 9  Over

Falcons - 7.5  Under

Panthers - 5.5  Over

West

49ers - 10.5  Over

Seahawks - 9 Over

Rams - 8.5  Under

Cardinals - 7.5  Under

With all the turnover that the rams have had,  I really don't see them winning more than 5-6 games.

12 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

With all the turnover that the rams have had,  I really don't see them winning more than 5-6 games.

If I had to do a snap-reaction projected standings for the West, it'd look something like this right now:

1. 49ers 11-5

2. Seahawks 10-6

3. Rams 7-9

4. Cardinals 7-9

13 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

If I had to do a snap-reaction projected standings for the West, it'd look something like this right now:

1. 49ers 11-5

2. Seahawks 10-6

3. Rams 7-9

4. Cardinals 7-9

i don't know about seven wins for them.  No brockers, Folwer, TG30, Clay, Weddle, Littleton and they cut Roby-Coleman and they don't have much draft capital

39 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I heard for Rasul Douglas? I was hoping we'd keep him and that the year in the doghouse would help but maybe Kyle is over it.

I would much rather have Pettis and his potential than Douglas and his potential. Really hoping Pettis put in the work this off-season and comes in ready to compete

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

1. 49ers 11-5

2. Seahawks 10-6

3. Rams 7-9

4. Cardinals 7-9

I'd flip the Rams / Seahawks, but I have us tentatively set at 11-5 as well. 

5 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I visit PFT every day and haven't seen it mentioned 

Yeah, this stems from an original report that Douglas was on the block...then another website ran a "three trade ideas for Douglas", which included a swap for Pettis....which has now apparently morphed into Florio saying talks have heated up lol

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

You really think the Rams are a 10 win team?

I Think that their problems are blown way out of proportion, and as a whole, I like the team more than I Like the seahawks team. Though one has Wilson and the other doesn't. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I Think that their problems are blown way out of proportion, and as a whole, I like the team more than I Like the seahawks team. Though one has Wilson and the other doesn't. 

I'm really not sure to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong, they were once again in the top 5 in terms of health last season? Their OL has not improved yet unless they find some studs in the draft, they will have similar problems. The Rams can go either way for me. A lot comes down to Goff and the OL. Wouldn't bet money on making a Rams prediction next season. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm really not sure to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong, they were once again in the top 5 in terms of health last season? Their OL has not improved yet unless they find some studs in the draft, they will have similar problems. The Rams can go either way for me. A lot comes down to Goff and the OL. Wouldn't bet money on making a Rams prediction next season. 

Oh I definitely wouldn't bet one way or the other. But if I had to pick one of those teams to finish 10-6 and the other to finish 7-9? I'd probably take Rams for the wins. Yes, they are pretty healthy, but the Seahawks had an unsustainable record in close games that will almost surely regress. And it's not like it's just Wilson. They won three games because teams basically missed field goals, and that doesn't have anything to do with Wilson. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh I definitely wouldn't bet one way or the other. But if I had to pick one of those teams to finish 10-6 and the other to finish 7-9? I'd probably take Rams for the wins. Yes, they are pretty healthy, but the Seahawks had an unsustainable record in close games that will almost surely regress. And it's not like it's just Wilson. They won three games because teams basically missed field goals, and that doesn't have anything to do with Wilson. 

Seattle is obviously flawed as well but getting Dunbar was pretty damn big. Let's see what they do with Clowney and/or Griffen, but their offense should be really good again. They got lucky in some games for sure, but Wilson is also going to pull close ones out more times than none. He just has the "it" factor in clutch situations and that's not going to change. On paper, I thought the Rams were more talented than the Seahawks last year but they definitely have some holes to fill. Have no edge rusher whatsoever and just lost Littleton who was good in coverage. And again, until they improve their OL, hard to trust them. Their sustained good health the last three years has been great, but they will eventually be due to having a down year in that regard. The NFC West should still be ours next year. Have a lot of continuity returning which is huge with a shortened offseason and just flat out more talent/depth than any other team. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

Your last sentence is the reason the Seahawks will be above the Rams. 

I’m not sure what makes you think the Rams are good, but I just don’t see it. They’re not a playoff team right now.