General off-season discussion/plan thread

N4L

3 hours ago, Forge said:

8743690.png

There were a couple of these black ones out there, and I will admit, for an alternate uniform variant? I'd be okay with that. Similar to the Buckeyes using their black helmet every now and again. I wouldn't want this as a traditional part of the uniform, but for a color rush type alternate, I'm good with them

4622a7ea521d118ac01898606bacc137--hard-h

Nah Im good...

I'm probably the only one that HATES the black unis. They're fugly imo...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Don't want to see any uniform/helmet changes, OTHER than my consistent complaint of :

TOO MANY WHITE STRIPES top to bottom. 

GIVE ME THIS                         v  

78673394.0.jpg

I've been saying for YEARS that the only problem with these unis was the shade red. Didnt think it was bright enough. Other than that, these were great. Change that red and bring these back as a alternate uni...

ilt89yoe9zt0skf0rh8g.jpg

Edited by 757-NINER

43 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Nah Im good...

I am right there with you, I despise the black uniforms

we aren't the ****ing raiders

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

I've been saying for YEARS that the only problem with these unis was the shade red. Didnt think it was bright enough. Other than that, these were great. Change that red and bring these back as a alternate uni...

ilt89yoe9zt0skf0rh8g.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing these as an alternate in the next 10 years. These jerseys and the players who wore them are the 49ers I grew up on. I was too young to know the 49ers of the 90's. I was born into darkness :-)

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Nah Im good...

I wasn't talking about the uniforms, just the helmet. All black from top to bottom would be weird, though I do think osu pulls it off well

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I am right there with you, I despise the black uniforms

we aren't the ****ing raiders

I don't have much of a care with regard to the colors. Green, black, yellow, whatever. I'll get used to it. But the appearance has to be appealing. If it is, I just don't care about the color. The problem with our black Unis is how difficult it is to read the text

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I've also been saying for YEARS that we're long overdue for a gold jersey. I just don't get why this hasn't happened yet...

Yeah, I like this one.. of course just for a rare occasion, but yes. This gets my approval stamp. double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't have much of a care with regard to the colors. Green, black, yellow, whatever. I'll get used to it. But the appearance has to be appealing. If it is, I just don't care about the color. The problem with our black Unis is how difficult it is to read the text

It's not difficult to read, it's impossible

7 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

ilt89yoe9zt0skf0rh8g.jpg

No!!!! Deep red not bright, hated the cherry red they went to a couple years back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

49ers are one of the few franchises though where the color is a part of their identity. 49ers concept has to do with the color gold. That should always be prominent.