Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Well before I commit any time working to make Season 20 a reality, let's just take a head count.

@Counselor

Who's in and who's out? There was quite a few of you who mentioned you may drop out after this season, but I don't know how much of it was sarcasm or just being heated in the moment.

Those who have already said they're interested in returning:

Tk3
Glen
bucsfan

giphy.gif

You know I'll never be able to quit this league lol

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Still chasing that elusive 3rd trophy, 13 seasons since I won. At least I made it back at long last. Mahomes gives me a window of opportunity, hoped to Chief it up but guess we'll have to wait. 200 win club... man it's crazy how long we've had this league going on for.

30 minutes ago, swoosh said:

gg ruskie, don't want to tag you in case you haven't seen it yet. well you called it, that perfectly sums up watson all year long. this was such a rollercoaster team. 

really surprised how we played defensively. up 35-13 with just a few minutes to play. i feel i finally found the sliders that work for this group, but even so you have a great team. i feel if nacho simmed that game 10 times, it would be close to 5-5. 

200.gif

• Like 1