Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Pwny changing his decision would be phenomenal. We love seeing his pwny stats, and he is a top flight owner

We’ll see how I feel about it all over the next several days.

I think most of my desire to stay stems from not wanting to see someone come in and immediately get swindled into breaking up the GOAT receiving duo, rather than being in love with staying.

46 minutes ago, pwny said:

We’ll see how I feel about it all over the next several days.

I think most of my desire to stay stems from not wanting to see someone come in and immediately get swindled into breaking up the GOAT receiving duo, rather than being in love with staying.

LOL! We're going to keep pwny around with his desire to spite me and my pursuit of an elite WR.

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The last game Nacho posted clearly shows otherwise.

I wouldn't be too much stock into that, but it'd be certainly nice to give Mahomes another weapon. My defense was playing at a whole different level in the playoffs, not sure what got into them. Roids?

Russell Wilson: 11/19 (57.89%, 87.83 Rating) for 111 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception (17 points)

Matt Ryan: 13/25 (52.00%, 88.92 Rating) for 181 yards, 1 touchdown, 0 interceptions (13 points)

Patrick Mahomes: 23/37 (62.16%, 96.00 Rating) for 314 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception (20 points)

16.6 points/game against some of the best offenses in the league. Kept Mahomes in check and totally shutdown Ryan and Wilson. 

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 1