Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

On 21/05/2020 at 2:00 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Well before I commit any time working to make Season 20 a reality, let's just take a head count.

@Counselor

Who's in and who's out? There was quite a few of you who mentioned you may drop out after this season, but I don't know how much of it was sarcasm or just being heated in the moment.

Those who have already said they're interested in returning:

Tk3
Glen
bucsfan
Scalamania
swoosh
Ruskie
Whicker (if no replacement can be found)

Those who said they are not returning:

pwny

I'm happy to return.

I'd be up for a shakeup re: divisions or even a full redraft if those were on the cards, but also happy to tick with that status quo.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

I'm happy to return.

I'd be up for a shakeup re: divisions or even a full redraft if those were on the cards, but also happy to tick with that status quo.

As the owner of 1.1 I agree with a redraft

• Like 1

But here's an idea:

We have a redraft, but before we do that, we select a handful of players that we don't want to lose from this season. We can call these players "keepers", and we can use some sort of system, perhaps a point system, called "tags" to pay for these "keepers". Whoever we don't tag and 'keep', gets put into the draft to be redrafted.

• Like 4

No, a redraft makes no sense. If there was a need to reduce the teams from 20 to 16, then a division realignment and a separate talent disbursement draft would be necessary

But there is no reason, after 19 seasons, to do something we have never done. 

Presumably, the status quo holds and we look to replace the 1-2 owners who are ready to move on.

I don’t really think anything out of the ordinary makes any sense here

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

But here's an idea:

We have a redraft, but before we do that, we select a handful of players that we don't want to lose from this season. We can call these players "keepers", and we can use some sort of system, perhaps a point system, called "tags" to pay for these "keepers". Whoever we don't tag and 'keep', gets put into the draft to be redrafted.

It’s complicated, but hear me out

I think QBs need to be most costly than kickers, so as long as we work that into the system I think it can work

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

No, a redraft makes no sense. If there was a need to reduce the teams from 20 to 16, then a division realignment and a separate talent disbursement draft would be necessary

But there is no reason, after 19 seasons, to do something we have never done. 

Presumably, the status quo holds and we look to replace the 1-2 owners who are ready to move on.

I don’t really think anything out of the ordinary makes any sense here

It doesn’t make sense

but I have 1.1 and it fits my narrative 

• Like 1