Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

Ok so the deal is this.

Yall know my time has been dwindling and I haven't been as active as I'd like to be. Also my passion for football in general is kinda low atm. But there will be a season 20. I finished doing most of the data work I need to do (including building the rookies) for a season 20.

I just want to say this up front: Season 20 may be the final season of the NSFL.

It's not a definite. I have no idea how I'll feel 9 months from now but I wanted to be up front about this possibility, especially before I process any trades. You will be allowed to trade for S21+ assets as normal. Just know that they might not exist. Or might be under different management (a couple users have expressed interest with taking over and I'm definitely ok with giving the code to them if they want to keep this running).

It's always been an immense pleasure to run this league so it's not something I can easily step away from. If Season 20 is going to be the final season, let's make it the best one ever!

I'll be making a Season 20 thread by tomorrow.

@The Orca

@Malfatron

@Counselor

• Like 9