Jump to content
TheKillerNacho

Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Week 4 POSTED)

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 344/563 (61.10%, 90.26 Rating) for 4,295 yards, 23 touchdowns, 11 interceptions. 15 carries for 47 yards (3.13 YPC, 11 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 5 fumbles.

That should be a ton better with actual receivers. Not to mention an NFL season that graded well over two different metrics.

Adam Humphries was his number one WR in the sim. 😂

List of QBs better than Carr next season

Brady
Brees
Cousins
Garoppolo
Goff
Jackson
Mahomes
Newton
Prescott
Rivers
Rodgers
Roethlisberger
Ryan
Stafford
Watson
Wentz
Wilson

He's not top 10, he's not top 15

4 tags on a guy, when you can draft Carr himself, an equal, or an improvement in the 2nd round

It makes no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 344/563 (61.10%, 90.26 Rating) for 4,295 yards, 23 touchdowns, 11 interceptions. 15 carries for 47 yards (3.13 YPC, 11 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 5 fumbles.

That should be a ton better with actual receivers. Not to mention an NFL season that graded well over two different metrics.

Adam Humphries was his number one WR in the sim. 😂

90.26 Rating was 17th of the 18 QBs who played the whole season

What are we doing here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

90.26 Rating was 17th of the 18 QBs who played the whole season

What are we doing here?

I’m with you. This is bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

90.26 Rating was 17th of the 18 QBs who played the whole season

What are we doing here?

Did you miss the last part on purpose? Does it not fit your narrative? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Did you miss the last part on purpose? Does it not fit your narrative? 

So a player might be better than the season where he was 2nd worst?? Sure I'll buy that.

Answer me 2 questions:

  1. If kept, will Derek Carr be a bottom quartile starter next season?
  2. If he were to liquidate Carr for draft capital, would he be able to bring back Carr (or an UPGRADE) and still have extra draft capital from the trade?

The answer to both questions is "yes", and if you disagree, then I can't do anything for you

Edited by Tk3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So a player might be better than the season where he was 2nd worst?? Sure I'll buy that.

Answer me 2 questions:

  1. If kept, will Derek Carr be a bottom quartile starter next season?
  2. If he were to liquidate Carr for draft capital, would he be able to bring back Carr (or an UPGRADE) and still have extra draft capital from the trade?

The answer to both questions is "yes", and if you disagree, then I can't do anything for you

Guess not. Because I vehemently disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’ve still got 3 tags available for a 1st

I’ll give you a 3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’ve still got 3 tags available for a 1st

My offer still stands. If you are willing to split up the 3 tags, I’ll pay a 2nd for 2 of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, Scalamania said:
On 2/12/2020 at 10:46 AM, Scalamania said:
On 2/12/2020 at 12:33 AM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Carson Wentz 4

Gurley 7

Donald 9 

Derwin 11 

Demarcus 14 

Woods 17 

Brandon Brooks 19 

Jc Jackson 20 

  
 

 

if @Scalamania still agrees I send Jaire for his 5th this season. 

 

Agree - add my final 3 tags on Jaire. 

@TheKillerNacho not sure if this was missed.

@TheKillerNacho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I’ve still got 3 tags available for a 1st

Do you accept bits of string? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

My offer still stands. If you are willing to split up the 3 tags, I’ll pay a 2nd for 2 of them

If I can’t find anyone to give a 1st for all 3 I’ll do this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KEEPERS ARE LOCKED.

 

Please verify I have your updated keepers correct on the OP. They will be official by the end of the day. You cannot change them now unless I made an error.

 

@BringinDaPain are you going to paly buddy? You need to submit your keepers! I know you're new and I haven't been around as much as I usually am but this needs to be done. You have until the day's end or @Dome gets a shot with the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×