Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Two straight losses. Time to have a firesale. Who wants Mahomes?

Weird, I got blown out by your team, but otherwise have been pretty good (close loss, 2 comfortable wins that looked closer than they were, and a blown 4 score lead that was salvaged in OT). Was thinking you must just be a power house with how my D got shredded.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Weird, I got blown out by your team, but otherwise have been pretty good (close loss, 2 comfortable wins that looked closer than they were, and a blown 4 score lead that was salvaged in OT). Was thinking you must just be a power house with how my D got shredded.

I'm just accelerating the meltdown from the playoffs to midseason this year.

hopefully sometime PWNY will post his actual chart, but here are some basic numbers

1. Sharks (4-1), 15.031
  2. Saints (3-2), 12.882 
  3. Direwolves (3-2), 12.676
  4. Pirates (3-2), 12.124
  5. Starfall (3-2), 11.234
  6. Thunder (3-2), 9.729
  7. Predators (3-2), 9.520
  8. Kongs (3-2), 9.354
  9. Royals (4-1), 8.926
  10. Eskimos (3-2), 8.633
  11. Rattlers (3-2), 8.000
  12. Jagwads (2-2-1), 7.529
  13. Squirrels (2-3), 6.589
  14. Fire (1-4) 5.935
  15. Pandas (1-3-1), 4.379
  16. Papermakers (2-3), 4.292
  17. Venom (2-3), 3.657
  18. Knights (1-4), 3.275
  19. Mammoths (2-3), 3.192
  20. Sonics (1-4), 1.557

Couple of my takeaways... It's still early so these will normalize

The best PWNY ever was 14.999, so the Sharks are doing REALLY well. We will have to see if they keep it up

Royals LOOK as if they are overpunching their performance ***edit*** upon further review their schedule has been fairly normal

Squirrels and Mammoths are by far my biggest disappointments (Pirates also, by record, but for context, on average only ~2 teams per season have a PWNY above 12, so they probably will be fine)

Saints, Royals, and Eskimos are by far my surprises (go blue div!)

Edited by Tk3

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

just beat the Pirates 

listed 5 teams under pirates 

sad royals noises

Feel like this is my most overrated team ever. Mahomes is overrated in the sim too. He had 5 INTs all of 2019, 3 fumbles. So far in 5 games he's got 3 INTs and 3 fumbles.

58 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Feel like this is my most overrated team ever. Mahomes is overrated in the sim too. He had 5 INTs all of 2019, 3 fumbles. So far in 5 games he's got 3 INTs and 3 fumbles.

I have to imagine that over time things will look better.. There is no way he should have regressed from last year, and you have an excellent receiving group

It's always hard to tell if a team with a big offense has a bad defense because the other team is constantly throwing and on the field because you score quick, but I'd wager your defense being average is the real risk for your team

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

But I hope your team is trash & the red division goes winless for the rest of the season.

• Like 2