The good, the bad, the ugly vs. Jets

RaidersAreOne

Good

• We are 2-0!!!!
  • Crabtree. 3 TD's!?
  • Carr was accurate all day
  • O-line in general. Kept Carr clean and opened up holes for the running game
  • Conley had a fantastic pass breakup. Barely heard his name which is good for a CB
  • Joseph is a monster at blitzing
  • Mack has his first sack
  • Lynch loosening up the team/fans on the sidelines
  • Patterson and Richard are electric runners

Bad

• Coopers hands
  • Seeing Leonard Williams not on the Raiders

Ugly:

• The refs were brutal, especially at the beginning of the game. The one on Irvin was horrible
  • The fact it's 2017 and we are still playing on dirt

Good: 

The big win showed what the offense can do

Crabtree

The O-line

The run game is deeper than Jerry Jones' pockets

Carr yet again proving his top-5 status

Bad:

Cooper....those hands

QB contain at times was not so good- McCown having a 20 yard run was awful to watch

Ugly:

Hearing the guy behind me talk about the "Las Vegas" Raiders

I like what i saw in Conley. You can just see he just needs to get more playing time and his feet under him and he will be good to go.

These stupid flags needs to stop can't give team free 15 yards. The one on Bruce was terrible, but Jon Feliciano jumping on the pile after the kick off is just a bone head play.

Love how they're using C.Patterson. He is everywhere. 

19 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Its crazy when you score 45 points and have over 400 yards and still feel the offense shouldve played better. This is a Ferrari of an offense and when they click on all cylinders its going to be scary.

Straight up. I said it last week. This is a Super Bowl caliber offense. If Giorgio keeps playing like he is, our Special Teams are Super Bowl caliber as well. If our defense can continue to improve as the year progresses, I have no quarrels telling anyone that our team is a legit Super Bowl contender. Only thing I'm waiting on is seeing our defense against a top tier offense. Thankfully they have some time to grow and gel before we take on much better offensive teams in the 2nd half of the season.

Good:

-Michael Crabtree: Hated this signing a few years back but I'll eat my words for breakfast lunch and dinner, the guy balls out.

-Runningbacks: As a trio they rocked it, they all take the whole committee thing in stride and each do they're thing when called upon.

-Explosive plays: the flea flicker, Richard, Patterson, etc. Momentum swinging plays, it's awesome to see.

-Karl Joseph: He is a missile! Still wish he was a little bigger lol but man he just makes plays.

-Conley: Nothing really negative and had a sweet breakup and a few other gang tackles, encouraging debut.

Bad:

-McCown's rushing: can't happen.

-Coops drop: self explanatory

-DL Pressure: it was not consistent at all, not a great game from the guys up front.

-Penalties: The refs didnt do us any favors but we had a few stupid ones with nobody to blame but ourselves.

Overall:

Really didn't think the offense was that great but to look up at the scoreboard and see 42 is pretty awesome, it is the Jets but they're defense is supposed to be decent. Hoping the defense can play decent enough to keep us in games because I trust our offense to put points on the board at some point in the game. Conley getting some experience, Kojo coming into his own, and getting Obi back after week 8 will be nice for the stretch run come November. 

I haven't seen one person mention Nicholas Morrow, I thought he had a very good game. Looked very solid in coverage; I see no reason to start Lee again.

side note: I'm not sure who said it, but to the guy who claimed the Coopers hands a much improved and pro football only had him at something like 4 drops last year which was among the leads best...and claimed to rewatch every game last year.

Coopers drops are a big problem that he needs to really clean up if he wants to make elite WR money 

Archived