Jimmy Graham (Saves 8 Million) -29.6 Million

Lane Taylor (Saves 4.6 Million) - 34.2 Million

Sign Draft Picks

-29.2 Million

Restructure/extension:

Corey Linsley 3 year 20 Million (Saves 5.5 Million) -34.7 Million

Re-signings:

Crosby                  3 Year 9 Million (Year 1, 3 Million) -31.7 Million

Mercedes, Veldeer, Ervin, Lewis, Campbell, Tonyan, Lazard, Lancaster (8 Million) -23.7 Million

Notable goodbyes:

Martinez

Bulaga

Tramon

Fackrell

Allison

Spriggs

Grant

Goodson

Kumerow

Signings:

Shelby Harris      4 Years, 51 Million (Year 1, 10 Million) -13.7 Million

Eric Ebron            3 Years, 22 Million (Year 1, 5 Million) -8.7 Million

Nick Kwiatkoski  4 Years, 25 Million (Year 1, 5 Million) -3.7 Million 

Rolling over 3.7 Million 

2020 NFL Draft:

Round 1:

Andrew Thomas, OT. Bulaga, Linsley, & Bak's contracts are all up in the next two years and we wont be giving all 3 of them 3rd contracts. I extended Linsley and Bak will get re-signed next year. Time to continue to invest in the Oline. Andrew Thomas 

Round 2:

Kyle Dugger, S/LB. Team captain last 2 years. Known for being a great leader. Very good good range. Somewhat of a tweener between S and in the box. Pettine likes to play 3 safeties and I think this allows up to upgrade the talent we have on the field. Played S, LB, & RB.

Round 3:

K.J. Hill, WR. I really dont know where Hill is going to go in the draft. Had a really good senior -bowl practice. I've seen him going anywhere from 3rd round to 7th.

Round 4:

Adam Trautman, TE. I know Ebron was signed but I think this offense is going to function around the TE position. If Trautman needs time to develop, then and we'll be rolling with Ebron, Sternberg, and Trautman in 2021.

Round 5:

Raequan Williams, IDL. More depth on the DL. I think this maybe the last year for Adams. Clark, Harris, Lowry, Keke, Lancaster, & Williams. 

Round 6:

Quintez Cephus, WR. Doubling up on WRs. Bye Kumerow. 

Round 6:

Trade late 6th & 7th for next year 5th. 

Round 7:

LB, QB

Starting Lineups

QB: Rodgers

RB: Jones

TE: Ebron/Sternberger

WR: Adams, Lazard/Hill

OL: Bak, Jenkins, Linsley, Turner, Thomas

DL: Clark, Harris, Lowry

OLB: Smith Brothers

ILB: Kwiatkoski

CB: Alexander/King

SS: Amos/Savage/Dugger

9 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I am now totally confused by our cap situation. I thought we restructured Rodgers and that cleared $11m, but OTC and spotrac haven't adjusted? 

I went off from that tweet that was posted in one of the mocks. I have it at 23.7 million before free agents and thats with restructuring linsely. 

Edited by Kenrik

3 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I went off from that tweet that was posted in one of the mocks. I took off the in season reserves (whatever that is), ps, & contracts 52 & 53 right off the starting cap. 

Sounds legit, damnit. I thought the buzz was we would have around $45m after Rodgers restructure. 

I would still go in with the $31m figure he has, not the $23m adjusted. That's him keeping $8m available, and with our window, I think Gute will be more aggressive than that. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Sounds legit, damnit. I thought the buzz was we would have around $45m after Rodgers restructure. 

I would still go in with the $31m figure he has, not the $23m adjusted. That's him keeping $8m available, and with our window, I think Gute will be more aggressive than that. 

Ha. Polar opposite of my first 1 where I spent nearly 50 million. We'll be having Clark, Bak, King & jones up in 2021. If we were to be a little more aggressive, then I'd lean towards re-signign Bulaga and using the 1st elsewhere. 

Massive reach on Dugger. Plus you have to remember that he played against Div II competition. Not sure he'll be ready for NFL speed as quickly as you'd hope. I'd kick him down to your 4th round pick and move everyone else up. Still think there needs to be a IDL early even with the Harris signing. Hate the Williams pick and he's probably not draftable as well. We've got plenty of players just like him on the roster that are "depth" we need "starters" and "impact players" there as evidenced by each of our losses and some of our close wins this past year. 

On 2/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, Kenrik said:

Ha. Polar opposite of my first 1 where I spent nearly 50 million. We'll be having Clark, Bak, King & jones up in 2021. If we were to be a little more aggressive, then I'd lean towards re-signign Bulaga and using the 1st elsewhere. 

Of those 4, I only see Clark and Bakhtiari being re-signed for sure.  King is a maybe (cap casualty, plus only one healthy season so far) and someone else will give Jones a big contract.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Massive reach on Dugger. Plus you have to remember that he played against Div II competition. Not sure he'll be ready for NFL speed as quickly as you'd hope. I'd kick him down to your 4th round pick and move everyone else up. Still think there needs to be a IDL early even with the Harris signing. Hate the Williams pick and he's probably not draftable as well. We've got plenty of players just like him on the roster that are "depth" we need "starters" and "impact players" there as evidenced by each of our losses and some of our close wins this past year. 

I don't think Duggar makes it past the 3rd, especially if he tests well at the Combine.  He played really well at the Senior Bowl.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:07 AM, Kenrik said:

Round 4:

Adam Trautman, TE. I know Ebron was signed but I think this offense is going to function around the TE position. If Trautman needs time to develop, then and we'll be rolling with Ebron, Sternberg, and Trautman in 2021.

I think Trautman is being hyped way too much.  4th round is about right for him as a project, but for someone else.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:12 AM, JBURGE said:

I am now totally confused by our cap situation. I thought we restructured Rodgers and that cleared $11m, but OTC and spotrac haven't adjusted? 

We had to pay out a bunch of performance escalators and roster bonuses. Problems that come with being a healthy 13-3 team. Gute and Ball probably knew this and is why they approached Aaron for the paycut, so we still had some room to go all in. Remember Z+Preston+ Amos was about 20m in cap hit this year. 20m is about what we can spend in FA, but you can do some serious damage with that money.

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Of those 4, I only see Clark and Bakhtiari being re-signed for sure.  King is a maybe (cap casualty, plus only one healthy season so far) and someone else will give Jones a big contract.

Interesting. I could agree with Jones for sure. He'll get a huge payday. King would be a tough loss. We'd essentially have to draft his replacement this year.