Joe Woods Hired as DC

Dawgpoun8017

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

😠😡😤

That's how I feel! He looks like a guy who plays a lot of video games but isn't actual a nerd in any discernible way.

It's you, isn't it? I pictured you more like the actor who plays Thor in those Marvel movies, but I guess reality is often a letdown 🤷‍♂️.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That's how I feel! He looks like a guy who plays a lot of video games but isn't actual a nerd in any discernible way.

It's you, isn't it? I pictured you more like the actor who plays Thor in those Marvel movies, but I guess reality is often a letdown 🤷‍♂️.

@Bonanza23 I'm sorry. That was wrong. I was just busting on ya. Promise I didn't mean any of it.

Edited by Fatgerman
No cyber bully
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

@Bonanza23 Iooks like a confirmed bachelor but only because he hasn't met the right skin-suit yet. He looks like a guy planning on losing his virginity just as soon as the restraining order is lifted and he's allowed within 5000 feet of a school again. He looks like the kind of guy wears a wetsuit in the shower because he feels like the fluoride in the water is judging him.

But seriously, who uses their own pic? Dude must be a serious gluten for abuse.

It puts the lotion on, confirmed.

Edited by NudeTayne
But seriously, Bonanza is on keto.

@Bonanza23 Iooks like a confirmed bachelor but only because he hasn't met the right skin-suit yet. He looks like a guy planning on losing his virginity just as soon as the restraining order is lifted and he's allowed within 5000 feet of a school again. He looks like the kind of guy wears a wetsuit in the shower because he feels like the fluoride in the water is judging him.

But seriously, who uses their own pic? Dude must be a serious gluten for abuse.

Seriously.

just use another confirmed bachelor.

753px-Lindsey_Graham,_Official_Portrait_

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Seriously.

just use another confirmed bachelor.

753px-Lindsey_Graham,_Official_Portrait_

Who's this ugly broad?

Be nice guys. I was a jerk.

Better to be a jerk. Nice guys finish last, and that means they have to eat the biscuit.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 2