Game 2 @Broncos: Game Balls and "Free" Agents

Calvert28

If we spend another draft pick, even in the supplemental draft for another worthless, no good, can't cover DB I will lose it! WTH is the point of taking all these DB's if THAT is how they perform!!!??? It seems to be EVERY FRICKIN DB WE TAKE!

When are we going to get wise and start drafting D linemen that can actually play?

Taco Charlton??? Is this guy even on the frickin team?

Our defense was sooooooo bad yesterday I couldn't even watch the game. I actually choose to do work for the upcoming week!

Game ball goes to the Denver Broncos for giving us the biggest arse whooping we have seen in 2 years.

HOPEFULLY, and I say this with bated breath, we learn from this and sure up the ship.

Prescott...WAKE THE ----UP!!!! What in the hell is he looking at when he throws the ball? Missed Beasley more than once yesterday, overthrows Dez, giftwraps a pick six.

Elliott, grow up you little turd! Stop lifting up women's shirts and get your head out of your arse! Someone intercepts the ball, tackle the SOB don't give me this hands on hips BS!

What a joke!

18 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Minus Woods really bad ST play, I thought he and Lewis played ok. Especially Lewis. He missed a lot of TC reps with injury.

Yup. Especially given that the DL consist of just Dlaw at the moment. Was pretty impressed with how the held up.

Also, why has no one given me the biggest Free  yet? I am probably the biggest factor to the loss.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yup. Especially given that the DL consist of just Dlaw at the moment. Was pretty impressed with how the held up.

Also, why has no one given me the biggest Free  yet? I am probably the biggest factor to the loss.

4 TD's!!!! 3 in the 1st half and you are "pretty impressed!!!???" 

Okay, I see what I'm dealing with here. 

No more questions.

Gameball to Witten for lookjng like the only player who watched film this week. And to Lawrence. Yes he had a key penalty but this kid is suddenly playing like the pass rusher we had been meaning to draft for years.

Coaching staff gets a big ol smelly jockstrap. Terrible playcalling and total lack of adjustments to the obvious. Also, to Fredrick and Martin, who both played like 7th round scrubs. And to Dez, whos lack of effort when the loss was inevitable went against the passion and fire he usually brings to this team.

3 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

If we spend another draft pick, even in the supplemental draft for another worthless, no good, can't cover DB I will lose it! WTH is the point of taking all these DB's if THAT is how they perform!!!??? It seems to be EVERY FRICKIN DB WE TAKE!

When are we going to get wise and start drafting D linemen that can actually play?

Taco Charlton??? Is this guy even on the frickin team?

Our defense was sooooooo bad yesterday I couldn't even watch the game. I actually choose to do work for the upcoming week!

Game ball goes to the Denver Broncos for giving us the biggest arse whooping we have seen in 2 years.

HOPEFULLY, and I say this with bated breath, we learn from this and sure up the ship.

Prescott...WAKE THE ----UP!!!! What in the hell is he looking at when he throws the ball? Missed Beasley more than once yesterday, overthrows Dez, giftwraps a pick six.

Elliott, grow up you little turd! Stop lifting up women's shirts and get your head out of your arse! Someone intercepts the ball, tackle the SOB don't give me this hands on hips BS!

What a joke!

That missed throw to Beasley was the result of both pressure and containment. We can see it jn hindsight and replay. But we arent standing in the pocket with guys 6 inches taller and 100lbs heavier chasing after us. 

Had he been able to slide outward as the plays intended (containment) or been able to have a moment extra, he would have seen Beas. By the time he had to throw, there was no trajectory or line of sight. Remember he is not a typical 6' 3" guy out there and was under some tough pressure.

Use your own eyes, stop repeating the TV nonsense.

38 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

4 TD's!!!! 3 in the 1st half and you are "pretty impressed!!!???" 

Okay, I see what I'm dealing with here. 

No more questions.

Given the fact that CB 1, CB 3, CB 4 were all missing from the game. CB 5 played his first snap and got an INT. The defense played an absured amount of minutes because the offense sucked. And our rookie S had to play snaps as if he was a CB, yes. I was pretty impressed.

Rodgers would have murdered this defense much worse.

T.S. dinked and dunked his way against an exhausted and inexperience Defense.

Excuses, excuses. If you are going to sit there and tell me that Prescott has not been off the mark these past games, I'm going to tell you to go and get a pair of glasses that work. Forget the announcers. 

And I don't care if our secondary are rookies, FA's or vets. They were HORRIBLE yesterday. The INT was fluke. A bad pass. Right place right time. Other than that they got eaten alive. If you saw anything else you are blind.

This team got full of themselves, were smelling themselves, sense of entitlement and they just got smacked in the frickin mouth, HARD!

Like I said, the ONLY silver lining here is that they wake the blank up and realize they actually have to play football and get there heads out of their collective arse's!

You guys are even worse trying to salvage some dignity out of this beat down. Grow a pair and give em hell for playing like pansies.

59 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Excuses, excuses. If you are going to sit there and tell me that Prescott has not been off the mark these past games, I'm going to tell you to go and get a pair of glasses that work. Forget the announcers. 

And I don't care if our secondary are rookies, FA's or vets. They were HORRIBLE yesterday. The INT was fluke. A bad pass. Right place right time. Other than that they got eaten alive. If you saw anything else you are blind.

This team got full of themselves, were smelling themselves, sense of entitlement and they just got smacked in the frickin mouth, HARD!

Like I said, the ONLY silver lining here is that they wake the blank up and realize they actually have to play football and get there heads out of their collective arse's!

You guys are even worse trying to salvage some dignity out of this beat down. Grow a pair and give em hell for playing like pansies.

Who's making excuses?

No QB, even the greatests, like Manning Brady Marino etc could do it all on their own. You cant throw from your back, you cant catch for yiur receivers and you cant make them adjust their route depth to coincide with the zones. Very few here every understood that and its a big part of why Romo got such a bad rap from most here. 

Sure, Dak missed some passes. Who doesnt? There is no perfect QB. You miss high, you miss low, you miss behind, you miss ahead. Lanes get clogged and you cant see open guys. This happens. As a whole, Dak threw 50 passes. 50!! Thats insane. Without checking, im betting 75% or more games where a QB threw 50 passes in a game, they had a subpar game and their team lost. If not even higher a percentage.

And 30 of them were completed no less. Considering the abuse he took in the second half and lacked any ground game except what he himself could provide, id say thats a win in his favor. And when you throw 50 passes, thats a tremendous lopsided effort where every mistake or incomplete is magnified. More so when a team is losing.

Ok, he didnt see Beasley. Would any of you have? Poor guy was under so much pressure at that point. And at his height, being contained on the outside as he was, being hit as he was, he likely had no ability to make it to that read or even see that read. 

Ok, he threw a pick to Talib in the endzone. Lofted flakey pass shouldnt have been thrown. But where the F is Dez? Sitting all calm and casual in a one on one zone situation in the END ZONE? Sorry but that is a benchable offense to some old timer coaches. You absolutely need to go and catch that ball, not wait for it like its all good. This is a tight confined end zone, you need to step up and attack that catch. If Bill were still here, Dez would start the next game on the bench, you bet your pants.

So, our all pro offensive line. Where were they? Couldnt make lanes for Elliott. Couldnt keep Dak clean. All this talk about Collins at tackle by you guys despite my insistence hes better at G (even to some insults by you guys for saying so) and after Miller got a feel for him Collins was toast. More over, Martin? Fredrick? They played horrible. Dak was slapped around for 3 quarters like it was Greg Hardy and Ray Rice visiting their ex's homes. How can any QB have a quality game throwing with guys smashing him all around the field?

To add to all of this. The defense couldnt stop a damn thing. No one could tackle or cover. I counted 3 blown tackles by this teams best defender alone. So Dak was playing from behind all game, with a growing deficit each possession. Had to start forcing throws, even into coverage designed to stop an obvious come-from-behind route playcalling. 

Listening to many of you ignore all the factors involved, the situations, the roadblocks, the 21 other players involved...its sad. Because the sport is so much grander than the QB. Dont be so all or nothing, and look at the picture through a wide angle lens, not a telescope (or tv camera) that ignores everything to show you one thing.

Dak has been off a bit.  I'm no expert but I know this much:  If you're throwing the ball over 50 times and running it 14 times there's a big problem.  Can't just pin it on Dak.  No one showed up to play vs Denver.  It happens.  Let's all move on and focus on the Cardinals.

Archived