Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PapaShogun

Joe Woods to be Browns new DC.

Recommended Posts

On 2/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welcome aboard Kris Richards! 

Not doubting you, but what makes you think Kris Richards would be the best replacement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Not doubting you, but what makes you think Kris Richards would be the best replacement?

Rap sheet reported a couple weeks back that he looked like the favorite to replace Woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Rap sheet reported a couple weeks back that he looked like the favorite to replace Woods.

Ah, gotcha. I know he had success in Seattle, but I dont remember the Cowboys secondary being anything special

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, P_locniners said:

Ah, gotcha. I know he had success in Seattle, but I dont remember the Cowboys secondary being anything special

From what I saw, they were pretty solid. Everyone knows about Bryon Jones but guys like  Chidobe Awuzie  and Anthony Brown were pretty solid for him/them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

From what I saw, they were pretty solid. Everyone knows about Bryon Jones but guys like  Chidobe Awuzie  and Anthony Brown were pretty solid for him/them.

Funny thing is I've heard nothing good from this past season from cowboy fans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

From what I saw, they were pretty solid. Everyone knows about Bryon Jones but guys like  Chidobe Awuzie  and Anthony Brown were pretty solid for him/them.

Welp, he will be inheriting a better secondary I hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Funny thing is I've heard nothing good from this past season from cowboy fans. 

Kris Richard came to Dallas to install a single-high scheme much like the one he ran in Seattle. But the single-high has been a problem and the Cowboys often alternate between this and a version of Tampa 2 (which is also a Cover 3) as the primary schemes. The result of this simple defensive approach is a transparent defense that’s fairly easy to attack.

Also was Fired by Carroll for being too aggressive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But here he won't be a coordinator and instead be a DB coach which he was before becoming an DC and he was pretty succesfull at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×