I would try and bring in running back Melvin Gordon and others

Geno

Looking at our current running back age and injury history I would like to bring in Melvin Gordon I'm just about through will derrius guice welfare injuries they do just can't stay healthy but like Vic Beasley will be available bring him in an outside linebacker and tight end Greg Olsen FS Tre Boston cb James bradberry and a good offensive tackle if Dallas do not resign wide receiver Cooper then get him draft Chase Young we could have a pretty good chain and maybe challenge for the division title with a record of 10 and 6 is not out of the question

As I said in the other thread when Geno brought this up and what @HTTRDynasty points out, you don’t need to overpay a RB to have a good running game. It’s much more important that we retain Flowers, Scherff & add a better blocking TE to block for Peterson, Guice and Love then it is that we pay near $15 million a year for Gordon.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

If I had to choose, I'd rather have Eckler. 

We’ll have to see how it plays out, but my hope is that Bryce Love can be an Eckler/CT/Sproles type back or maybe even more than that like a poor man’s McCaffery but again, at this point it's all a dream.

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We’ll have to see how it plays out, but my hope is that Bryce Love can be an Eckler/CT/Sproles type back or maybe even more than that like a poor man’s McCaffery but again, at this point it's all a dream.

Same. I don't want either. Just saying, if I HAD to pick, I'll take Austin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

As I said in the other thread when Geno brought this up and what @HTTRDynasty points out, you don’t need to overpay a RB to have a good running game. It’s much more important that we retain Flowers, Scherff & add a better blocking TE to block for Peterson, Guice and Love then it is that we pay near $15 million a year for Gordon.

Pay the OLine, any talented RB looks good to great. 

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

If I were to list the Redskins top needs RB wouldn't be in the top 10.  

When Derrius guice get hurt again and Adrian Peterson get burnout let's see who all change they're their mind about a new running back he is better than who we have right now but only if the price is right

RB is not a need.

What if Bryce Love is awesome? Talk about a crowded backfield already? 

Draft Chase Young & d-line is set.

Resign flowers & Sherff & continue to look for upgrades on OL.

Sign Greg Olsen & look for a young one to groom with talent.

Get another stud FA WR to pair with Scary Terry & crew

Get a FS

Address CB's for upgrades

Address LB's if necessary

Done!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Well yeah, but you can’t pay them all top $.

You pay or draft the OLIne that will be protecting Haskins before the time comes to resign him. Like what the Cowboys did for Prescott while along the way Zek fail into their laps. 

Edited by Skins212689

If we had a 2nd rd Pick I could see us drafting a OT. IMO there’s a pretty big drop off after who I think will get picked in the 2nd rd. I believe we will have a very good line with the following guys:

Trent Williams- I believe RR really wants him back

Ereck Flowers- sign him up

Chase Roullier- C

Brandon Scherff- Franchise him

Jack Conklin- Free Agent signing  

I think RB’s would look pretty good behind this OLine!

Edited by ARTMONK HOF