• Mahomes vs Baker
    • Mahomes vs Burrow
    • Mahomes vs Watson
    • Mahomes vs Tua
    • Mahomes vs Lawrence
    • Mahomes vs an NFC QB
    • Another combination including Mahomes
    • Another combination NOT including Mahomes
    • There are too many young, great QBs in the league now. Due to parity, there won’t be another Manning/Brady

5 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Sure it has, do some math. Wilson AAV’s 18% of the cap.

It was 14% last year. Its 15% next year. Nobody knows what it will be n the future, because we dont know the cap.

https://overthecap.com/player/russell-wilson/1569/

(I made a thread about this, you may remember)

Edited by Matts4313

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

QB contracts are still roughly the same % of the cap from the Brady/Manning era. 85% of the cap is still available for the rest of the team..

15 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Jimmy’s was 21% in 2018. 

✌🏼

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup. And last year 10%. And he made the superbowl. 

Which was the point of my thread. 

9def4b06805669fce1f269f0cea2ec79.jpg

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

21 + 10 = 31/2 = 15.5

15.5 is the same as roughly 15%. 

Its not a straight line deal. Which again, was pointed out like 9 times. But lets drop it. 

So now it’s average cap percentage throughout the lifetime of the deal? Gotcha. 

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

28 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

So now it’s average cap percentage throughout the lifetime of the deal? Gotcha. 

angif-move-the-goalposts-def.gif

You are doing a trolling of a lifetime right now. Its literally like the opening words and the final right up. If you are doing it on purpose, kudos. 

And then in almost every other post I wrote in that thread. 

Edited by Matts4313

Hey @Matts4313 @Yin-Yang you guys managed to lock a thread on that subject. Would be nice if this one isn't locked, considering IT'S NOT ABOUT THE QB CAP HIT! Thanks!

On subject: Mahomes and Jackson are both outstanding QBs playing in the AFC, I could definitely see the NFL pushing for that. 
But, I don't know how, it will be Burrow vs Mahomes. Burrow is just that good (for me)

Edited by MagicMT
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Hey @Matts4313 @Yin-Yang you guys managed to lock a thread on that subject. Would be nice if this one isn't locked, considering IT'S NOT ABOUT THE QB CAP HIT! Thanks!

On subject: Mahomes and Jackson are both outstanding QBs playing in the AFC, I could definitely see the NFL pushing for that. 
But, I don't how, it will be Burrow vs Mahomes. Burrow is just that good (for me)

Im done with it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Last year playoff exposed

With the #3 QB on the team playing as the #2 WR on the field. With the worse OL in football blocking for him. With no defense able to stop Andrew Luck.

How is that exposed, again?

6 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

This year playoff exposed

So, he gave up 51 points in three quarters? Hmm, didn't know he played CB. And I kinda know a bit about the Texans.

How is that exposed, again? And, did you miss the Buffalo game where he basically won it on his own?

6 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Wont ever win a superbowl

Glad you can say that with such certainty. Probably won't win one if Bill O'Brien is still around, but who knows what the next year or two has in store.

7 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Wait til he demands a big contract and they cant pay defenders

Well, the Texans have upwards of $90mm in cap space right now. They could book a $30mm/yr deal and still have - checks math - $60mm to spend on defenders. 

Between this and some of your other takes, I sincerely wonder if you actually watch football. Because literally every single thing you say is absolutely wrong.

• Like 3

Oh, boy. Another one of these huh. Every year it's someone different on the forum, almost every time it turns out wrong.

RG3, Rivers, Cam, Ryan, Luck, Carr, Wentz, Goff....were ALL the next best thing in the NFL at some point. And I know I may even be missing some too.