The LA Chargers are going to win the AFC West next year

Buckweath

If they use their first pick on DT Brown or get Simmons, then trade up late in the 1st to get Love at QB. I think they can. Or use first pick on beat OT. Love to me is like Mahomes.

Honestly they can win with Tyrod.. because he never turns the ball over. Forget injuries. Even with injuries if Chargers didnt have that many turnovers they would of made the playoffs.

But i want Love. 

39 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Oh ok... so this thread is just you being a ****?

All last offseason (and previous offseasons) all I'm hearing from them is that they are the most talented and complete team in the AFC West if not the whole league.  It never made any sense to me and here I am supposed to stay silent when my team crushed the AFC West and just won a Superbowl.

I did formulate the thread as if to make it an actual debate and people are indeed giving their opinions.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

But, until KC is dethrone as 4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time whooooo 4 time AFCW champs... any other talk is wishful and now they walking around with the big strap to.

We'll see. 

I thought we were 8-8 at best this season, die on that hill? The Chargers are a good team, but overcoming the Chiefs in division will take something massive.

5 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

It never made any sense to me and here I am supposed to stay silent when my team crushed the AFC West and just won a Superbowl.

Maybe because you're not supposed to do that on this site. That's called trolling...

...and you've now admitted to it. Twice.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Maybe because you're not supposed to do that on this site. That's called trolling...

...and you've now admitted to it. Twice.

My first thought when reading this was:

"this has got to be a troll post"

There is more reason to think they will be 4th in the West than 1st. Nothing against the Chargers. 

54 minutes ago, Classic said:

No time to win the West. 2020 is the year to tank for Trevor  Lawrence. 

It’s so hard to predict who’s going to be crappy enough to be in that race...like every team has enough talent that I can see them getting at least 5 wins and missing out.

Though a QB-less Chargers would be near the top of the betting list, besides them have a solid team otherwise. But I’m not sure who else. Panthers and Bucs are in similar spots.

2 hours ago, kempus said:

I thought we were 8-8 at best this season, die on that hill? The Chargers are a good team, but overcoming the Chiefs in division will take something massive.

Coming into the season i 100% believed that and stuck with my conviction. KC proved me wrong. Until Chargers can win the division, i will hold back the boister. BUT, if they do.... i will be the loudest horn these neck of the woods has ever heard. 👹