The LA Chargers are going to win the AFC West next year

Buckweath

7 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

How is this thread not locked? This is literally a thread to troll. 

I'm trying to give others a chance to talk - there is some good stuff here.

It's also an opportunity to let some dig their own grave (death by hammer).

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Well in any case. Crazier things have happened but until we know who our QB is next year it’s hard to say if this team is playoff caliber next year. I think this past year was the perfect storm of everything gone wrong and I think with Tyrod we are probably 8-8ish.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Well in any case. Crazier things have happened but until we know who our QB is next year it’s hard to say if this team is playoff caliber next year. I think this past year was the perfect storm of everything gone wrong and I think with Tyrod we are probably 8-8ish.

Some posters around here take these boards way too seriously. They are the very ones who need to get a life because I could care less being banned or anything but I'm not going to push the envelope seeing some of the reactions here.

Chiefs fans and Chargers fans were debating all last offseason about who was going to win the West. 

We know how the season played out and I decided I would wait until the very end to ask to eat crow. I felt confident all along that this Chiefs team could win the SB this year.

You debate opinions but then you like the one who was wrong to eat crow when it's all played out.

In the end, I formulated it to make an actual topic of discussion.

I believe the Chiefs will dominate the AFC West for years.