Edited by LinderFournette

Easily. By far. Without question. This was the worst format for a mock draft I have ever seen. Double posting it just added to the monumental failure.

I, too, hate that format.     Using Walter's football site for copying and pasting draft order is highly recommended.

Anyway, Jets picks look workable to me.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

I, too, hate that format.     Using Walter's football site for copying and pasting draft order is highly recommended.

Anyway, Jets picks look workable to me.

except i made this on a mock simulator and if it copied like how it looks on the other site it would look good and clean. 

Just don't like Fulton for Denver. Reagor and Bartch I would love.

Don't be surprised if Denver gets 2 WRs in the top 100.

Like the first two picks.  Burrow is obvious.  We need a RT to groom.

In the third, give me Mims over h=handler.  We have too  many slot guys as it is.  We need an outside starter.

I would probably go with Biadasz but I get it. Nice picks IMO for the Rams. 

1st 3 rounds i think the needs were hit strong i like it.  I would change  Chassion for  A.J. Epensesa as i have 1 as a top 10 player in AJ and 1 as a 20th or so pick guy in Chassion.   I don't hate Chassion he is just my last resort guy when  Brown, Simmons, Epenesa, Kinlaw, and maybe Murray are gone not sure on Murray yet lol.   Round 2 if phenomenal though i love it tremendously i prefer Dobbins to Swift but i couldn't be mad at either guy.    Round 3 i would replace the CB with a C/LG  in Biadasz or Harris as we need a LG more than a 4th or 5th CB.  Plus Tyler Biadasz  is a late 1st round prospect that would be a steal for us there.   so i guess in total with who is available my draft would be

1st - A.J. Epenesa - DE
2a - Raekown Davis - DT
2b - J.K. Dobbins - RB
3rd - Tyler Biadasz - C/G

Thats legit 4 guy i have 1st round values on and would be the best possible outcome we could hope for come draft day at our main needs.

It's a solid Vikings mock, but I'd prefer to see Jones OT in the first round. He's apparently a very good fit for a ZBS, and the Vikings could save money and move on from Rieff. That would then probably move the need for CB into round two where there still seems to be value and a S/LB in three isn't a great pick no matter what, DL would be great in round three.

The 2nd and 3rd round picks are fine but drafting Love at 29 would just ruin the whole offseason. Dude will never be an NFL QB

Edited by ttitansfan4life

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

A TE in the 3rd? We already have two really good ones. 

Was coming to say this. I think TE is the least of our worries on this team imo. I love Jeudy and like Queen. However Moss isn't a need and would prefer another WR or CB/pass-rusher.

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The 2nd and 3rd round picks are fine but drafting Love at 29 would just ruin the whole offseason. Dude will never be an NFL QB

Matt miller has sources that have the titans as a team linked to Jordan love.  

If Ruggs drops to the 20s I would hope the Packers would move up to get him. Otherwise not a fan of the Packers draft, some decent positions but reaches all over. Not sure how you get late day 2/ day 3 guys up in the first but everyone has their own valuations.