46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate This Mock

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F-

On 2/5/2020 at 10:52 AM, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

- Becton to Arizona doesnt really make sense scheme wise. They obviously need OL help, but Arizona runs more screens than any other team in the league. And use their OT quite a bit in that aspect, getting them out in space. That really isnt Becton's strong suit. 

- Epenesa is a 6'5" 285lb 4-3 DE. Doesnt really fit what the Jets are looking for at EDGE. They run a 3-4, so they would be looking for a more athletic player who can bend the edge. Epenesa is a physical player in the mold of Watt. 

- Love it for the Bucs. With both Kinlaw and Brown gone, OT has to be the biggest target and im a big fan of Thomas. Well done. 

Tristan Wirfs at #25 is shocking to me. As well as Austin Jackson over Josh Jones. 

Yah, I'd hate to have Watt in a 3-4...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

Yah, I'd hate to have Watt in a 3-4...

Thats not at all what i said. I said his game is played in a physical nature, like Watt. Never do i even compare the player. lol so good comprehension skills. They just moved on from Leonard Williams because of the amount of talent they have at the position. They dont need another IDL player. 

9 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Thats not at all what i said. I said his game is played in a physical nature, like Watt. Never do i even compare the player. lol so good comprehension skills. They just moved on from Leonard Williams because of the amount of talent they have at the position. They dont need another IDL player. 

"Never do I compare the players"

"He's in the mold of Watt"

Imma just move on lol

On 2/7/2020 at 3:55 AM, vikes635 said:

I'm shocked to see all the F votes? I thought this was a well thought out draft. I didn't agree with all the picks but also didn't think any of them so far out of the realm of possibility. I voted B but if there was a B+ option I would have selected that. 

Those F's are probably from guys who hated the pick for their particular team.  ;)

23 hours ago, Nastradamus said:

"Never do I compare the players"

"He's in the mold of Watt"

Imma just move on lol

Thats not at all a comparison lol Hes in the mold of Carlos Dunlap too, or Michael Bennett. Bigger bodied EDGE players who use power more that speed and quickness. Again reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit. So please, do move one and save yourself the embarrassment. 

13 minutes ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

Thats not at all a comparison lol Hes in the mold of Carlos Dunlap too, or Michael Bennett. Bigger bodied EDGE players who use power more that speed and quickness. Again reading comprehension is clearly not your strong suit. So please, do move one and save yourself the embarrassment. 

sigh...

On 2/9/2020 at 9:52 AM, Pugger said:

I don't know enough about the WR the OP slotted for the Packers to pick but WR is a big need for us.

I believe this is a deep WR draft and you could probably find your guy in the 2-3 round. I'm liking Murray for GB if he falls to you guys. If not ILB that can cover and plug the run lanes up then dominate run stopping DE. I don't have my rankings with me to throw a name of good value here. Thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...