Latest Purchases Thread

KManX89

I thought I'd start a thread for posting your latest purchases. It can be for any product, be it games, movies, clothes, etc. 

Anyways, my most recent haul includes:

Joker (Blu-Ray)
RoboCop (1987): Limited Edition Steelbook (Blu-Ray)
28 Days Later (Blu-Ray)

The last 2 I just ordered from Best Buy which, for some odd reason, they've decided to ship them both separately so I won't be getting the RoboCop Steelbook Blu-Ray until a day later. 

As for Joker, I managed to snag one of the only 4 copies left in the store when it came out.

just bought four gallons of alkaline water, two bags of kale, two bags of spinach, one loaf of bananas, a pineapple, two packs of blue berries, one ginger root, one jar of almond butter, two containers of mixed nuts, ~ four pounds of chicken breast, one pack of coconut snack balls, two boxes of plain oatmeal, one bottle of kiefer, four bottles of coconut kombucha, three packs of backwoods, and some arm & hammer toothpaste.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

just bought four gallons of alkaline water, two bags of kale, two bags of spinach, one loaf of bananas, a pineapple, two packs of blue berries, one ginger root, one jar of almond butter, two containers of mixed nuts, ~ four pounds of chicken breast, one pack of coconut snack balls, two boxes of plain oatmeal, one bottle of kiefer, four bottles of coconut kombucha, three packs of backwoods, and some arm & hammer toothpaste.

You must be in great shape. I bought a box of frozen taquitos 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But you just bought some great healthy food

i keep my fridge filled with clean **** so it looks like i have my **** together if a chick goes and looks in there. and also so i don't get obese. if i have junk food in my house i'm guaranteed to eat it all in a very short amount of time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

this stands out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

i keep my fridge filled with clean **** so it looks like i have my **** together if a chick goes and looks in there. and also so i don't get obese. if i have junk food in my house i'm guaranteed to eat it all in a very short amount of time. 

this is the way

you buy junkfood and demolish it on site, don't let it reach the house.

if you open our cupboards at home you'd think we were much healthier people than we are.