Latest Purchases Thread

KManX89

48 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Are these not the same thing?

47 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I guess not. He is a chubby man since he is a dad

46 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Subtle, yet important distinction. 

When you grab the calipers and try pinching a wad of chubby boy fat, they’ll fidgit and squirm and try to push the measuring instrument away.

A dadbod specimen acts quite different. When pinched with the same calipers in the same way they’ll generally brag about how long they’ve been growing their gut, or gleefully slap their belly like a drum.

Definitely easier to tell them apart when you’ve got them in a clinical setting and can monitor their behavior, rather than a simple eye test. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

A dadbod specimen acts quite different. When pinched with the same calipers in the same way they’ll generally brag about how long they’ve been growing their gut, or gleefully slap their belly like a drum.

Making the belly button say "Feed me Seymour!" is also acceptable.

• Like 1

Just added several more Blu-Rays to my ever-growing collection, though only one of these is currently in my possession ATM:

• Ford v. Ferrari
  • Swamp Thing: Complete Series
  • Taken (2-disc Extended Cut)

I've been meaning to catch the first season of the new Swamp Thing series since I've heard (mainly) good things about it, but unfortunately, I don't have the DC Streaming Service and don't feel like paying for another since I'm already subscribed to HBO, so I just waited for the Blu-Ray release. I then found out that it comes out the same day as Ford v. Ferrari, so I went to Best Buy hoping to pick both of them up on the same day, only to then find out that neither my local Best Buy nor Target had it in stock. I've also been meaning to watch Taken again and just recently found out it has a slightly longer, harder Unrated/Extended cut on Blu-Ray, so I ordered those two together.