Latest Purchases Thread

KManX89

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Ordered pizza for the kids, they don't eat Indian food.

*cut to ETs children meekly reaching for some Indian foo,  just to have their hands slapped away. ET snaps and points at the Little Caesar’s $5 Hot and Ready he’s placed in front of them*

• Like 1

I finally ordered the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition collection on Blu-Ray. I already own each of the TCs individually on DVD, yet I gladly ponied up the extra money to get the Blu-Ray Extended Cuts, they're that damn good, especially Return of the King. I also got free shipping for 2 day delivery and a fairly respectable $60 for the entire 15 disc collection, I figured that's too damn good to pass up.

I also got Dredd 3D on Blu-Ray for super cheap $6. Pretty good value.

This morning, I purchased toys and food for a dog I`m sponsoring. Unfortunately, I don't have the possibility of adopting him from the shelter, so for now, I try to visit him once a week and making his life there as comfortable as possible.

Edited by Yakrion

I just bought a pair of Justin boots:

justin-men-s-burnished-brown-farm-ranch-

I've lived in Texas my whole life, I've never owned a pair of boots until today. Originally $150, got 'em on Clearance for $45... so I'm satisfied with the purchase.

I'm going to the Rodeo cook-off next week, so gotta blend in. 

38 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I just bought a pair of Justin boots:

justin-men-s-burnished-brown-farm-ranch-

I've lived in Texas my whole life, I've never owned a pair of boots until today. Originally $150, got 'em on Clearance for $45... so I'm satisfied with the purchase.

I'm going to the Rodeo cook-off next week, so gotta blend in. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5