Latest Purchases Thread

KManX89

On 6/12/2020 at 6:24 AM, JTagg7754 said:

If you haven't done this and can wait a little longer, the Pixel 4a looks like it's going to be an absolute steal! I'll be getting it after the second batch is released

Problem is that's there's a good chance that the 4A is basically a lateral move from the 2xl, so makes it a little pointless for me in that regard. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Problem is that's there's a good chance that the 4A is basically a lateral move from the 2xl, so makes it a little pointless for me in that regard. 

Updated hardware, software, software updates, and camera. Up to you if that's worth the $350 it's reportedly going to cost you. I'm on the 3XL and I'm very looking forward to that. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A cheapish router for doing some wood work in the garage

A made this laundry room clothes basket shelf about a year ago. Once I finished building it, I tried to fill some things on the top and paint it but the wood filler turned out like crap and I ran out of paint, so its been just sitting in my garage. I got a bunch of wood now from left overs because we just built a deck. I just built a bigger and better top for it and a bulkier base, so it would fall over. Instead of trying to paint it, I stained it. I got a router to give it a more aesthetic look. Now I just gotta put a finishing top coat to it

• Like 1