2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

Wasn’t positive of the contracts but these are the guys I would like. I guess I must be the only one that likes Jarwin. IMO I’m not paying Hooper the money he’s going to command. If it wasn’t for Dallas favorite Witten, Jarwin would have had a breakout year. He played well. I guess will see. 

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Wasn’t positive of the contracts but these are the guys I would like. I guess I must be the only one that likes Jarwin. IMO I’m not paying Hooper the money he’s going to command. If it wasn’t for Dallas favorite Witten, Jarwin would have had a breakout year. He played well. I guess will see. 

I wouldn't mind Jarwin but he'd have to prove to be a #1 TE. 

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

The only big money free agent I’d like them to target is Hooper. I think he’d help our offense quite a bit. 

Hooper concerns me.  It's one thing for him to be the fourth option behind Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and D'Vonta Freeman with Matt Ryan throwing him the football.  It's going to be another to be #2 behind Terry McLaurin with a second-year Dwayne Haskins throwing him the football.  Hooper is going to get top 5 money for the position, if not become the highest paid TE, and to me, he hasn't proven to be worth that.  

Though I will say, if we overspend on anyone, I'd rather it be Hooper.  It is rare for someone his age and skillset to hit free agency.  It's just going to be a risky signing.  

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Hooper concerns me.  It's one thing for him to be the fourth option behind Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and D'Vonta Freeman with Matt Ryan throwing him the football.  It's going to be another to be #2 behind Terry McLaurin with a second-year Dwayne Haskins throwing him the football.  Hooper is going to get top 5 money for the position, if not become the highest paid TE, and to me, he hasn't proven to be worth that.  

Though I will say, if we overspend on anyone, I'd rather it be Hooper.  It is rare for someone his age and skillset to hit free agency.  It's just going to be a risky signing.  

I think this is why I am more on board with trying a 1 year flyer on Henry.

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just can’t after the disaster that was Jordan Reed. The injury plagued guys just can’t keep being added to this roster. 

He actually played in more games over his career than even I thought (outside of his missed 2018).