Mahomes vs Wilson

patriotsheatyan

Mahomes vs Wilson  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Mahomes vs Wilson

• Mahomes
    • Wilson

Mahomes is the best QB right now. But he has also been put in a perfect situation.  Andy Reid is a HOF coach who has a history of making QBs better.  The Chiefs offense is loaded with talent.

Mahomes was put in a very ideal situation and is thriving. 

Watson is put in a worse situation, has a mediocre coach, had bad Ols, though he had great WRs. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This really isnt tough at all. 

Because people underrate Russell Wilson. He’d be putting up insane numbers with a coach like Reid.  

He also throws the best deep ball in the league. Pairing him up with the Chiefs WR corps would be unfair. 

Edited by HTTRDynasty

29 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Because people underrate Russell Wilson. He’d be putting up insane numbers with a coach like Reid.  

He also throws the best deep ball in the league. Pairing him up with the Chiefs WR corps would be unfair. 

Who underates him? We all pretty much pegged him MVP in the first half of the season. But then his play declined. 

This is an obvious Maholmes. He is the best quarterback you have ever seen. (I don't care what age you are.) At only three years in the NFL you are looking at the best and greatest QB to play the game. When all said and done he will more than likely be the unanimous GOAT of the league.

6 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

This is an obvious Maholmes. He is the best quarterback you have ever seen. (I don't care what age you are.) At only three years in the NFL you are looking at the best and greatest QB to play the game. When all said and done he will more than likely be the unanimous GOAT of the league.

Is this you being sarcastic and imitating people or are you being sincere. I hope its the first option. Otherwise it's official everyone on this board has lost their mind.

As for the question, its Wilson. He makes throws Mahomes cant/or hasnt. With Wilson it's tight window throw after tight window throw after tight window throw. 

Tight window throws are the equivalent of 3 pointers on a defender vs open shots from the perimeter.

Mahomes is king right now, because he came off an MVP season a year ago, a SB win and SB MVP and statistically best start to a career.

But if you're watching them throw for throw and adjusting for situation and what they have to do for their team... its Wilson no question.

Perception is reality. Remember this question "lets see who you all are calling the best qb after next year".

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Speak for yourself 

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Remember this question "lets see who you all are calling the best qb after next year".

That's not the question though. The OP didn't set any specific timeline. O.o

8 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

All due respect. While I do get the hype, let's slow it down a bit because you're putting him at a pretty high bar. 

Mahomes needs to play ALOT more than just 2 full years to get to the level that you are trying to put him at. 

Edited by JustAnotherFan
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Who underates him? We all pretty much pegged him MVP in the first half of the season. But then his play declined. 

He has been pretty underrated over his career while playing with the likes of Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ryan, Ben, and Rivers. And it's strange that he suddenly get the recognition he deserves during a year when all of them have down years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Mahomes might be the most talented QB to ever play the game.

However, I think the current best of the two is Wilson. He's probably the best QB in the league. 

Give Pat another year and I bet this changes.

What does Pat have to improve upon for you to consider him better than WIlson? Cut down on turnovers? Make more big throws? Throw more touchdowns? Become more consistent? 

• Like 2