Damn Walkthemock Drafts: Reckoning (PFF with your lopsided trades & meh draft board, we hardly knew ya')

NudeTayne

54 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I moved your mock in here. If it's just a walkthemock screenshot, we're not making new topics for them.

😂😂😂

It wasn't a walkthemock. And thank you, freaky. I really needed this today. 

He said it was a walkthedraft(?), but it was a copy-paste from a fanspeak mock. Those ones are so slow--no idea why anyone would use them over walkthemock 🤷‍♂️.

16 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

😂😂😂

It wasn't a walkthemock. And thank you, freaky. I really needed this today. 

He said it was a walkthedraft(?), but it was a copy-paste from a fanspeak mock. Those ones are so slow--no idea why anyone would use them over walkthemock 🤷‍♂️.

I honestly like fanspeak better.

Its slow but I feel more accurate.  I keep getting players I would NEVER expect to fall in the walk the draft site.

I stopped using it to be honest.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

I honestly like fanspeak better.

Its slow but I feel more accurate.  I keep getting players I would NEVER expect to fall in the walk the draft site.

I stopped using it to be honest.

It's painfully slow with no back button on fanspeak and still plenty in the rankings that seems odd to me 🤷‍♂️. I can complete an entire draft in one minute in walkthemock. It's so better.

And all you need is to load someone else's ranking code. I've put mine up several times (you need a free to load account, and they don't spam. I've actually messaged the side whose site it is a few times about rankings and he's a good dude). Here it is again:

Ranking Code:nRdZLMz2

Edited by NudeTayne

10: R1P10
OT JEDRICK WILLS JR.

41: R2P9
XAVIER MCKINNEY

74: R3P10
ROBERT HUNT

90: R3P26
LB MALIK HARRISON

112: R4P9
TE HARRISON BRYANT

187: R6P8
EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH

236: R7P22
OT JACK DRISCOLL

Just ran one and got this. I like it.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:
10: R1P10
OT JEDRICK WILLS JR.

41: R2P9
XAVIER MCKINNEY

74: R3P10
ROBERT HUNT

90: R3P26
LB MALIK HARRISON

112: R4P9
TE HARRISON BRYANT

187: R6P8
EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH

236: R7P22
OT JACK DRISCOLL

Just ran one and got this. I like it.

Amazing troll job 10/10 😁.

Also, agreed: that would be a killer draft.

Edited by NudeTayne

Here comes a heavy hitter, boys. I listened to the people and there are only 9 draft picks. We tag and trade Joe Schobert to the Raiders for picks 80 & 81.

We cut Hubbard, Carrie and restructure Kirksey to a one-year $5 mil fully guaranteed with incentives (2nd year optional so we can let him walk next season for compensatory pick if we want) in order to transition the team from Schobert and mentor the young dawgLB core.

We bring back Robinson on 1yr/$4.5 mil as rotation to ease the rookie influx. Next year is compensatory year so we go extra hard at 1yr deals and also more draft picks this year so they will be developing next year and thus less need for spending on free agents in 2021.

The top-tier safety market is too rich this off-season, so we sign Randall to a 1yr/$7 mil prove-it deal to see if he can behave and if this new system is a good fit for him. The plan is to likely let him walk after the season, even if he balls out. But he doesn't have to know that.

Next off-season some big contracts come off the books so we take a plunge. Instead of spending big on an OT in FA, we trade for Gurley, receiving 2020 2nd, 2021 2nd. We pay his entire 2020 contract and trade him with a 2020 4th to the Falcons to get him off the books for 2021. The Falcons cut Freeman. 

We re-sign Hunt to a 4/$16 mil with behavior outs.

We then trade the 2021 2nd as part of a move up with pick #41 and our early 4th, swap late thirds and late fourths plus our sixth to grab the last tier-1 OT (pick #22, Andrew Thomas. Nick Chubb celebrates) after Okudah falls to 10 and we grab him.

We optimize the line with Tega Wanogho at LT, Thomas at RT and Hunt at RG. Forbes becomes solid depth and continues to develop, being mentored by Bitonio.

Madabuike sets us up to move on from Richardson in a year most likely. We re-sign Larry Ogunjobi to a 4/$36 mil extension, which process to be a bargain.

We re-sign Higgins to a 2/$4 mil. Hamler is a steal in the third and is the perfect guy for our new system. The PA/quick passing game will destroy with OBJ/Juice/Hamler/Higgins.

Cleveland Browns Cleveland Browns
Pick Player Pos College
1:10 Jeffrey Okudah CB Ohio State
1:22 Andrew Thomas OT Georgia
2:22 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
3:10 Robert Hunt G Louisiana Lafayette
3:16 Antoine Winfield Jr. SS Minnesota
3:17 KJ Hamler WR Penn St.
3:22 Justin Madubuike DL Texas A&M
4:22 A.J. Dillon RB/FB Boston College
7:30 Joe Bachie LB Michigan State
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I assume we're signing some replacement level dudes at LB, cause hoooo boy is that a beautiful draft but without Scho that's an ugly LB corps.

I know we aren't going to count on a 7th round rookie, but I love Joey Bachie. I think he could become a star in the NFL. Not sure why he is getting slept on. He's good at everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I assume we're signing some replacement level dudes at LB, cause hoooo boy is that a beautiful draft but without Scho that's an ugly LB corps.

Kirko/Mack Wilson & Takitaki both in year 2/Bachie and throw in a one year ~$3-4 mil deal for another LB and I say let it ride. We can't build it all in a year, and our defense may look better simply because our coaching will be better. It may not be solved long-term, but I'd be good with it for this coming season. I can see LDE and LB being the two main targets for the '21 draft, and we'll have all of our picks in this scenario.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

I know we aren't going to count on a 7th round rookie, but I love Joey Bachie. I think he could become a star in the NFL. Not sure why he is getting slept on. He's good at everything.

This.

• 2 weeks later...

*nudge nudge*

Pick Player Pos College
1:16 Andrew Thomas OT Georgia
2:9 Tyler Biadasz OL Wisconsin
2:23 Jordan Elliot DL Missouri
3:10 Antoine Winfield Jr. S Minnesota
4:9 Troy Dye LB Oregon
4:27 Lynn Bowden Jr. WR Kentucky
5:11 Leki Fotu NT Utah
5:26 Troy Pride Jr. CB Notre Dame
6:8 Logan Wilson LB Wyoming
7:30 Julian Blackmon CB/FS Utah
Edited by NudeTayne

13 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

*nudge nudge*

Pick Player Pos College
1:16 Andrew Thomas OT Georgia
2:9 Tyler Biadasz OL Wisconsin
2:23 Jordan Elliot DL Missouri
3:10 Antoine Winfield Jr. S Minnesota
4:9 Troy Dye LB Oregon
4:27 Lynn Bowden Jr. WR Kentucky
5:11 Leki Fotu NT Utah
5:26 Troy Pride Jr. CB Notre Dame
6:8 Logan Wilson LB Wyoming
7:30 Julian Blackmon CB/FS Utah

Mighty fine although I think Winfield and Fotu might go a little higher.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Mighty fine although I think Winfield and Fotu might go a little higher.

Fotu very well could, though there are a lot of mid-round NT this year. I feel like pick 70 seems reasonable. I'm even wondering if his name is getting him pushed up. He's borderline undersized and also not a freak athlete. I do believe he's gonna be good, though.