Andre Iguodala traded to Miami

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I actually love this trade for the Grizz because it makes the Heat worse. Pat trying to make the Grizz better to spite Ainge and the Celtics is hilariously petty but I respect the strategy.

They traded 3 dudes who aren't playing. Idk how they could get worse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I actually love this trade for the Grizz because it makes the Heat worse. Pat trying to make the Grizz better to spite Ainge and the Celtics is hilariously petty but I respect the strategy.

How in the world does this make the Heat worse? Does it drastically improve them? Not really, but they basically traded nothing and got back a few solid contributors. 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They traded 3 dudes who aren't playing. Idk how they could get worse.

Just now, JonStark said:

How in the world does this make the Heat worse? Does it drastically improve them? Not really, but they basically traded nothing and got back a few solid contributors. 

Maybe not as worse as I thought considering Jae Crowder is coming over, but assuming Winslow would return healthy for the playoffs, I think the Heats potential with his contributions trump the package of players returning in his place.

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

Maybe not as worse as I thought considering Jae Crowder is coming over, but assuming Winslow would return healthy for the playoffs, I think the Heats potential with his contributions trump the package of players returning in his place.

Yeah, that makes sense. When all we knew was Winslow for Iggy, I was pretty bummed, but getting Crowder was the part that got me excited.