Jump to content
49erurtaza

Cardinals expected to release David Johnson

Recommended Posts

I remember there was one point this season where he looked DONE.

Hope he can find his 2nd wind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure he has huge dead money so it won't make sense

16 mil. They’re better off trading him where it’s only a 6 mil cap hit I believe. Or keeping him until next year where they can trade or release him for only 3 mil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really can't imagine a team would want to trade for him. So it's either dead money or a wasted roster spot, take your pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

I really can't imagine a team would want to trade for him. So it's either dead money or a wasted roster spot, take your pick

I’ve been thinking for a while now a David Johnson for OJ Howard and a pick to reunite Arians and DJ would be a good idea for both. Jamies, Rivers whoever else the Bucs might bring in at QB should not be getting top QB money. Admittedly I have no idea where Tampa sits cap wise though.

Edited by Fureys49ers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I’ve been thinking for a while now a David Johnson for OJ Howard and a pick to reunite Arians and DJ would be a good idea for both. Jamies, Rivers whoever else the Bucs might bring in at QB should not be getting top QB money. Admittedly I have no idea where Tampa sits cap wise though.

Arians never even liked DJ that much. He was constantly talking about how much he screws up mentally in interviews. Don't know if he would have the patience for him again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

16 mil. They’re better off trading him where it’s only a 6 mil cap hit I believe. Or keeping him until next year where they can trade or release him for only 3 mil.

Edit- got my years wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude was a monster his sophomore season but didn’t feel like being good for an extended period of time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fureys49ers said:

I’ve been thinking for a while now a David Johnson for OJ Howard and a pick to reunite Arians and DJ would be a good idea for both. Jamies, Rivers whoever else the Bucs might bring in at QB should not be getting top QB money. Admittedly I have no idea where Tampa sits cap wise though.

Johnson doesn't have much value probably a 4/5 round pick if that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was amazing in his prime prob the GOAT receiving RB in terms of talent.

LOKro8V.gif

Edited by LowMotorGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LowMotorGuy said:

Was amazing in his prime prob the GOAT receiving RB.

LOKro8V.gif

RIP jump cuts:

dave.0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×